Chapter 7

I blink innocently back at the boys as one of them were glaring at me intensely. Well, you can say two. Or three.

"You could have tripped carrying him!"

"What if you got hurt?"

"Mistress, don't do something so dangerous!"

The three overprotective boys shout getting me to sigh at their loudness.

"Don't worry, it wasn't really anything." I frown not wanting to have the lecture to continue even longer.

Before they could continue, Camio interrupts saving me from more lecture,"Instead of shouting at her, I believe that we should ask where she was. And how she suddenly disappeared."

Nevermind. He didn't save me.

"I brought the boy to the infirmary. And I have no idea what you mean by disappearing. I never disappeared, I just brought the boy to the infirmary. It seems like he's okay." I shrug getting eyes to narrow at me before sighing.

"Fine. But first, we still have to patrol the area for any evidence of demons or anything. Dantalion, you go check on the students. Sytry, go check around the school. I'll go check the boy and," he looks at Kevin,"go search outside the school."

All of them no before heading out of the door of my room. Before they all could, they turn back to look at us.

"Don't leave the room." Camio commands getting nods from two boys but not me.

But he already left with the others not being able to ask why I didn't nod. My eyes look over to the two boys before looking at the time. 8:40 PM. I frown as it's almost time of the meeting. Glancing over to the two boys, I sigh to myself. Standing up from the couch, both their eyes look at me.

"Where are you going, Astra?" William asks.

"I'm making tea for us. And snacks." I smile innocently as Issac instantly brightens.

"I can help in the tea." he suggests.

"It's fine," I wave,"I won't mind doing it."

Getting nods from both of the boys, William continues his study as Issac looks over a book about demons. Glad that they are distracted, I start making Earl Grey Tea while also bringing the gold and orange bag along. Going inside the pantry, I take out a box before opening it up to reveal veils of different colors of liquids. Taking one of them, I drip a few inside both of the drinks before placing it back inside the box. Heading out of the kitchen with the drinks and snacks, I place the drinks down first before the snacks. They first look at the drinks taking it as they both whiff the lovely smell.

"It's Earl Grey!" Issac pipes getting me to giggle and nod.

That's when both of them place the cup on their lips before taking a sip. Placing the cups down, they go back to doing their own thing as I wait. In just a minute, they've went to sleep. Taking two blankets from my storage room, I cover their body with it smiling sadly to them.

"Sorry." I apologize before heading to my window to open it up.

Looking around, I find no one there getting me to jump out and head inside the forest.

~~~~~

"Can someone please get her to stop her from polluting us with her gloominess?" the gruff voice asks.

"Be quiet, Richard." I snap as I burrow my head in my knees.

"I told you not to call me that!" he shouts back.

"Calm down, we don't want her to get even more sad." the stern voice sighs.

"Astra, I get that you're sad what you did to William," the jokingly voice states getting me to cry louder hearing what I did,"okay, I have no idea what to do!"