Chapter 13: Begin Again

Louis’ POV:

To: Taylor Swift

Hey Taylor, this is Louis. I know it’s been a while we have not actually talked, but I just want to ask you how have you been?

With that, I hit send. Pheww… I wonder how she will react to my message and if she would reply it. Suddenly, my phone vibrates disturbing my thoughts. It’s a message from Taylor! She actually replies my message!

From: Taylor Swift

Hey Louis. I’m good. What about you? I know, I thought so too. So I’m just gonna be straightforward, what do you want Louis?

To: Taylor Swift

I’m fine too. Actually, Taylor, I want us to be friends again. I’m sorry if you looked at me as a bad guy before. I really am sorry… I actually miss you. So can we be friends?

I click the send button again. I feel so tense and nervous just waiting for her to reply. Unlike before, this time she takes time to reply my message. What’s taking her so long to reply????? Maybe she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore, maybe she hates me. Well it’s my fault anyway, I was such a jerk to her. Arghhh!!! I’m about to throw my phone away when suddenly it vibrates. It’s her again. I quickly open the message.

From: Taylor Swift

It’s okay. I actually missed you too. So yeah, sure J

YES! Thank god! Woohoo!!!!

So we continue texting without realizing how much time has passed. We’re so caught up with each other. We talk about a lot of things, like things are back to normal. I’m just so glad we’re friends again.

Narrator’s POV:

                One Direction and Taylor Swift have been hanging out since: having meals together, hanging out at each others’ places, strolling around and even go shopping together. They are making headlines everywhere they go. It’s controversial.

                But the media are focusing more on Taylor with Harry and Louis. Sometimes Taylor is going out with Harry, and sometimes she is hanging out with Louis. Fans and media just go crazy and curious about them.

Although Taylor has been spending time with Harry, she just sees him as a friend. At least, that’s what she thinks. Meanwhile, Harry is still fighting with his heart, unsure of what he feels towards Taylor. Is he in love with her, or is he not? But he always keeps in mind that he can’t be falling for Taylor because of his bestfriend, Louis. On the other hand, Taylor and Louis are getting closer and closer each day. Taylor can’t help but falling in love with Louis again, but she knows that he’s with Eleanor. Louis feels the same way too, he’s in love with Taylor again. Everyday he just wants to see Taylor, ignoring and avoiding Eleanor in any possible ways he could.