Chapter 12: You're Not Sorry

Louis’ POV:

Tay. Tay. Tay.

Harry calls her Tay… Just like how I used to call her. I keep thinking about her lately. I miss her. The thoughts of Harry spending time with Taylor, just disturb me so much. I don’t know why I couldn’t stand of seeing or hearing them together. My heart aches so much and it’s killing me slowly. I let my anger burst at Harry because of the pain… I just couldn’t bear it. I’m the one who causes this mess. I don’t know if I could continue this. All those things that I’ve said to Harry, I don’t mean it… Taylor, please forgive me. I think I still love you, Taylor…

Harry’s POV:

Arghh! My mind is so messed up! I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to hurt Taylor, but I just have to. For Louis, for his past… “Tay”… What does he mean by that? It doesn’t matter now. I’m more worry bout’ this revenge idea. This is all my idea in the first place. I got myself in this mess. I have no choice but to do as I’ve promised. And for now, the best thing to do is keep myself away from Taylor. I need to, because with her, I can’t think and act straight. I’m sorry, Taylor…

Taylor’s POV:

I’m in my hotel room, resting because I’m so exhausted. I can’t stop smiling just thinking about today. Today was a fairytale, it’s magical and amazing. My silly thoughts are interrupted by Selena, who is poking me and insisting me to tell about what has happened earlier. We talk all night and I suddenly don’t feel tired just talking about Harry.

“OOoh, I think someone is in looveee” Selena teases me.

I scoff. “What? No. It wasn’t like that. He’s just a good friend. A really good friend” I smile.

“Okay, whatever you say” Selena smirks at me. “By the way, have you packed your stuff? We’re going back tomorrow”

“OMG. I forgot! I’ll pack now”

I totally forgot about going back tomorrow, and I haven’t told Harry yet. Should I message him? YES. OKAY.

To: Harry Styles

Hey, just wanna tell you, I’m going back to US tomorrow. The flight’s at 10 a.m. If you have free time, come by. J

While waiting for him to reply, I keep myself busy packing my clothes and stuff. As soon as I finish, I check my phone. Still no reply. Then, Selena and I have dinner. After that, I check my phone again: still no message from Harry. Hmm, where is he? He’s probably asleep already. But I still keep my hope that he would come by the airport tomorrow.

The next day, Selena and I leave early, and we have breakfast at the airport. Harry still doesn’t reply. Is he coming or what? Maybe he’s still asleep. So I call him, and it rings and rings and rings. No answer. Hmm, this is odd. Two hours left for me to depart, and I keep looking at the door, hoping that he would appear. Time passes by but I still wait for him. An hour left. 30 minutes left. Then, it’s time for me to hop in the airplane… He doesn’t show up. I’m sad because I didn’t see him… Goodbye Harry…

Since that day, Harry doesn’t contact me. No call or message. What’s wrong with him? He’s the one who wants to be friends with me so bad, and now, he just leaves his friend hanging. What kind of friend is he? Even though, I’m busy with my celebrity lives, I still find time to message him, to ask him what’s wrong. Honestly, I don’t know what I did wrong. I have no idea. Now, it’s been three months since I last see him. Maybe it’s a mistake to agree to be friends with him in the first place. What was I thinking?