Chapter 2: He's back

4 years has passed by, how time flies so fast. Taylor Swift is known worldwide now, been called "America's sweetheart" because her image was lovely. She wouldn't get drunk and then drive recklessly, she is always well behaved. She is nice and approachable, that's why her fans love her. She has won many awards and released many hits song. Sure. 2010 is a good year for her. Even though she's at the top, she still could not believe that fact. She also had dated Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and more hot heartthrobs. Haters would call her a playgirl, whore and much more. Actually, her intention isn't that bad. She is just trying to find a perfect, nice guy that would treat her right, like how Louis treated her. Somehow she always ended up with the wrong guy. Nevertheless, Taylor Swift still believes in love.

          She is lying on her bed in her hotel, trying to get a good rest. She is busier than ever: her concert, interviews, charity, photo shoots and more. The rain is pouring down heavily and it is so cold. The windows are foggy but she still thinks it is a lovely day because it is the only day that she gets to rest and she doesn't want anything to ruin that feeling. She makes herself a cup of coffee to warm herself and switch on the big plasma TV. She constantly changes the channel because there are none that are fun to watch. Finally she decided to watch E! Channel. After sometime, there was news about a band. A British boy band, which consists of 5 guys. Not just guys, handsome and hot guys. "New comer", she thought to herself. "One Direction, the hottest and most popular band today, will be coming to-", the host said.

          Taylor could not believe her eyes. She woke up from her bed and walked closer to the TV, disbelieving herself and her own eyes. Her eyes are attached to one guy who seemed familiar. "Louis", she said softly. Yes, it is Louis Tomlinson, her ex-boyfriend. He's a superstar now, big time.

          Taylor raised the volume up. The band would be coming to New York to do some promotion and more.

          Still in shocked, she sits down in disbelief. After some time, she wakes herself back to reality and goes to her Mac laptop. She googles "One Direction". She studies the band all night, the night which she is supposed to rest. One Direction is consists of Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. All are British except for Niall, who is Irish. They came in third place in a reality show called "X-Factor". Even so, they are popular more when they get out of the show. But what matters to Taylor is Louis. He is still the same, his hair, his clothes and his smile. That smile which can lift her feet off the ground. Taylor suddenly flash backs to her bitter sweet past. She suddenly misses him. Could it be that she still has feelings for him? She is not sure, the only thing she is sure about is that she is happy to see him. Taylor quickly grabs her phone and searches for her manager. She texts her and asks her to find about One Direction's schedules because she really wants to see him.

          Only 3 minutes has passes by, but she is still looking at her phone, nervously waiting for her manager to reply her text. 5 minutes passes, her eyes are still attach to her phone. She is frustrated because her manager is still not replying. Suddenly, her phone beeps. She quickly checks her phone and reads the text "I'll c what I can do". Finally, she decides to lie back down and tries to get some sleep. Even so, her mind is still thinking about Louis.

          Taylor wakes up the next day, her head hurts due to lack of sleep. She is awakened by the sunlight through her windows. She looks around her room, thinking if it was a dream last night. The one about Louis is a singer now. No, it was real. Taylor checks her phone again and still there is no text from her manager. She suddenly remembers to check her contacts whether she still keeps Louis' phone number. Unfortunately no, and she doesn't remember how. Suddenly, someone knocks her door. Her manager comes in and sees Taylor in a mess.