Chapter 8: Happily

I was awaked by my phone, which was vibrating. I got a text from someone and I opened it. It was from Harry.

Hey Taylor, this is Harry. Don’t forget later at Trump Towers, 45th floor, #409. Just come by @ lunch. Can’t wait to see you J

I just remembered that I’ll be going there later. I still wasn’t sure whether I should go. I just can’t bear seeing Louis again, but I had promised Harry that I would come. I checked the watch and it was already 11.30 a.m. Oh darn, I slept too long. Maybe I was exhausted from last night. I was already late so I headed for a shower. It was freezing. I chose to wear a long-sleeved striped shirt and jeans. I simply put a ribbon on my hair because I was lazy to style my hair. My makeup was on and I grabbed my big jacket, my bag and boots since it was freezing outside. Snowy day is so beautiful. I figured how will they have a BBQ on this snowy day?

I was already late so I wasted no time and drove to their hotel. Upon arriving, the valet took over my car and I went up to 45th floor. Here it is, I said to myself after founding their door. “It’s okay Taylor, you can do this”, I said to myself. I rang the bell and I could hear steps coming. The door was opened by Liam.

“Hey Taylor! Come in, come in” he said and gave me a hug. I was surprised by his welcome, and I smiled widely.

“Thanks!” I walked in their room. It was spacy and kind of messy. But I understand, boys will always be boys.

“Hey guys, Taylor’s here!” Liam shouted, calling the others to meet me. They gathered up in front of me and I stood there awkwardly.

“Guys, meet Taylor. Taylor, as you know, this is Niall and Zayn. You know Lou, Ed and Haz. This is our manager, and our stylist, Lou. And here is El and Perrie” he introduced everyone, now I get it why Liam was called “Daddy Direction”.

“Hi guys, nice to meet you” I greeted them.

“Welcome Taylor, I hope you’ll enjoy being with us” said their manager, they were all so nice.

Harry came to me and put his arm around me. I was frozen, who gave him permission to do that? “So, let’s start the BBQ!’’ Harry said and Niall was cheering like a kid. Liam and Zayn were teasing him and I just laughed at their behaviors.

“Here, let me get your jacket” Harry helped me open my jacket. “Put your boots there” he said, pointing at the shoe shelves near the door.  After I put my shoes on the shelves, I turned and faced him. He was looking at me, head to toe.

"What?" I asked.

"You... look like.. Louis..." what? I was shocked hearing him said that. How could he said that?... Well probably because I was wearing a striped shirt but still, he made things awkward.

He then shooked his head and pulled my wrist and brought me to the living room where their manager, the girls, Zayn and Ed hung out. Louis and Liam were preparing the plates, cups and drinks. I sat down on the sofa next to their manager, facing where the girls were sitting. Harry was standing on my right and as I looked to my left, there was a door opened and I could see the balcony. Niall was out at the balcony, watching out the BBQ. So that’s where they’re barbequing, genius! But was that even allowed? Oh well.

“Ladies, talk to her” Harry said, pointing at me like I’m some sort of a new kid in a new school. The girls laughed and I just smiled along.

“Hi Taylor, I’m Lou. You look great” she smiled and I thanked her. “Just call me El” Eleanor introduced herself. “and I’m Perrie”, said Zayn’s girlfriend. They were all seemed nice and friendly.

“Hi, just call me Tay. Thanks for having me today” I said, trying to be friendly too.

“We really liked your music and sometimes we would dance crazily to your songs. I really adore you” said Perrie.