Chapter 7: Enchanted

***Author's note:

Sorry for the late update, I was so so busy with uni stuff. So, here ya go, I wrote a long one for you guys ;) enjoy! oh, and please comment and vote, I would love to know what u guys think of this fanfic so far. Thank you so much for reading!:D

Love, Bell.*****

Taylor’s POV:

Last night was the most awesome birthday ever, I am so grateful to have great friends like Selena, Justin, Ed and many more. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Harry. I mean, the way he acted, the way he treated me, he was kind and gentleman. I was enchanted to meet him. But I still felt weird being around him, or him being around me. Was he really serious when he said he like me? Whatever, I can’t fall for that. But here I am, staring at my phone screen, looking at a picture of me and Harry.

Justin was right, we really looked good together. I laughed hearing my own crazy thoughts. But His hair was perfectly curled, unlike my curls, his eyes, were shining, to keep it short, he was so handsome. So I’m just gonna keep this picture.

I got up from my bed, and my head felt dizzy, maybe it was because of lack of sleep. I showered and had breakfast. I got a text from Ed that he would meet me at my recording studio. So I drove there to record our new song.  I was happy to meet him again. We discussed our awesome idea with my manager, Scott, and we demoed the song to him. Scott really loved the new song.

He told us to go straight to the recording room and sing. Ed and I just laughed. We spent hours recording the new, and edited a bit of the song to make it more ‘perfect’. After we finished recording, Ed and I rested and ate while the Scott and his guys edited and arranged the song to become a final masterpiece.

“Harry’s back in the UK this morning” teased Ed. I was surprised, why would he tell me about Harry, I didn’t even ask about him.

“So? Let him be. Besides, I didn’t even ask about him” my voice raised.

“Chill Tay, I was just teasing you” he laughed. “But he did ask so much about you. He even asked for your phone number. I guess he really like you” he continued.

“Did you give him???”

“Do you want me to?” he teased again and I punched his arm. “Okay, okay. Yes I gave him, sorry Tay. But trust me, he’s not that bad”

I stayed quiet, looking down at my feet. “Yeah, maybe for you, he’s not that bad. But I really didn’t want to be involved with him. That would just make things complicated, you know” I explained.

Complicated? Why? Because of Louis?” he stared at me and I stayed quiet. I was shocked, how did he know I still liked Louis. Was it that obvious? “Look, I didn’t want to know about you and Louis, that’s the past. For now, just try to move on Tay. Plus, Harry said you agreed to be friends with him”

“I only said that to not hurt his feelings. But okay, since you said he’s not that bad, I trust you. I’ll give him a chance”

We stopped talking when Scott came to us. They finished arranging the song, so Ed and I listened to the final result of the song and we immediately loved it. It was set to release next year and I was thrilled.

Ed left the next day, returning back to UK. I missed him already. So I spent the next seven days writing more songs at the studio, visiting the children at hospitals, going to photo shoots and being with Selena, Justin, Abigail and Emma Stone.