Chapter 16: Treacherous

Taylor's POV:

I was in my bedroom, lying down, trying to get some sleep. Although I was exhausted from the activities earlier, I still couldn't sleep. I turned to the right, then left, trying to find the comfortable way to sleep. Yet, I still couldn't. My minds were drowned with Harry's words last night.

"I love you Taylor"

"You're the first girl"

"I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you Taylor"

Did he mean all that? He couldn't be, right? But he sounded so sincere and honest.

Did I hurt him? He looked devasted yesterday...

Ugh... Why did all these thoughts bother me so much? I mean, I didn't have any feelings towards him or anything... Did I?

Suddenly, my thoughts went cleared when the bell rang. Who could that be? It was already late. The bell rang for the second time and so, I got up from the bed. When I opened the door, a sweet, cheeky face greeted me.

"Hello, Taylor! Were you sleeping?"

"Louis! Ah.. No, I couldn't sleep. What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep too. Here, I brought some movies and snacks. Do you remember these? We used to watch them together"

"Omg, yes! Come in Lou, let's watch a movie" We both headed to the living room and I switched on the TV while Louis sat on the couch, deciding which movie to watch.

"Okay, what kind of movies do you wanna watch, Tay?"

"Emm, romance and comedy?"

"Easy A?"

"Okay" I then put the DVD on and the movie started. I took a seat next to Louis.

It was fun to watch the movie while enjoying the snacks, reminded me of our past together. How I missed 'us' so much. Sitting comfortably next to him while his arm wrapped around me, makes me couldn't help myself but turned to him and stared at him. He realised seconds later and he moved in closer to me. I closed my eyes as though I was confident that he was gonna kiss me and turns out, I was right. Our lips locked.

His kiss gave me a sudden rush, which I have been longing for a while now. It was definitely moment that I have been waiting for. He held me tighter and that was when I realised he already had a girlfriend. Currently. What were you doing, Taylor? The kiss felt so wrong, yet so great. I have to stop this. And so, I broke off the kiss and pushed him lightly.

"This is wrong, Lou. I'm sorry. I can't do this"

"No, no... It's okay Taylor. I love you. I still love you"

"What about Eleanor? She has done nothing to me, but kindness. I feel so wrong Louis"

"She's great but she doesn't make me feel this way like you do. I'm crazy about you Tay. And I know you feel the same way to me too"

"I don't know Louis. I can't"

"I call her later, and by tomorrow my relationship with her will be over"

"WHAT? NO... I'll feel guilty Lou!'"

"No no don't be" He grabbed both of my hands tightly and kissed my forehead. "Look, it's our time now, for us to be together again happily. Just you and I"