Chapter 3: Revenge.

Louis’ POV:

          I’m in the room with my boys, fooling around as usual when suddenly our manager storms in.

          “Louis? Just what the bloody hell you were thinking? You went out with Taylor Swift last night? The goddess-like Taylor Swift” My manager throws a printed paper of the news today. The boys are obviously shock. They are fighting to read the paper. “Why didn’t you tell me you two are dating? Not that I’m mad or anything” my manager continues. Thank god he is not mad.

          “Bloody hell! Is this true mate?” Liam asks.

          “Yeah, tell us!” Niall waits for my answer.

          “Hey! She’s on my list. You knew I want to go out with her some time. But now you took her! Oh well…” says Harry. I look at Zayn, waiting for what he’s going to say.

          “I’m cool with it” says Zayn coolly.

          “Guys, me and Taylor are not like that. We just hung out last night. We’re just friends…” I explain to them.

          “But you guys seemed to know each other before” asks Niall.

          “We… used to date. But that’s in the past. It was a long time ago. We’re happy now with being just friends” I finally confess. They look more surprise.

          “Okay then, I’ll talk to the press about this. Bye boys” my manager finally leaves us.

          “But I can see you’re sad Lou. You still have feelings for her?’’ Harry continues. The boys come closer to me, waiting for my answer.

          “Of course no!” I said. “After what she has done to me-” Oops man!

          “What? What?” Niall waits, just like a little boy waiting to hear a fairytale. I have no choice but to tell them my past with Taylor. I can see Harry’s face changes. I don’t know if it’s because he has actually feelings for Taylor or that he feels sorry for me.

          “Wow that’s quite a story. I’m hungry now. Who’s up for pizza?” says Niall, he always eat. He leaves with Zayn and Liam to get some pizza while Harry is still, sitting next to me and staring at the wall. I ask him if he’s okay and he says he’s fine.

          “Louis, I’ve always thought she’s nice. I mean, the nicest lady in this planet. But now hearing your story, your past… she’s cruel Lou. And she doesn’t deserve you” says Harry with his deep voice.

          “Hey, don’t get me wrong. She’s nice and all, but-“ Harry cuts me off.

          “Don’t make excuses for her, man. Now I know why most of her relationships don’t work out. I mean she is obviously a fraud, she seems nice but actually she doesn’t know how to treat people right. She’s a player. But I’ll show her who’s a player now”