Chapter 11: Over Again

Harry’s POV

It’s already midnight and I’m still by her side, taking care of her. I’m feeling kind of sleepy so I decided to go to the bathroom to refresh myself. I grab a towel and head to the shower quietly. I brush my teeth and wash my face. My eyes are wide awake now and I stare into the mirror, just reflecting myself about the stupid mistake I have done. I shake my head, wipe my face dry and make my way out of the bathroom. As I close the door, I accidently slam the door. My heart drops just hearing the loud noise, my eyes are even more wider, afraid that I would wake Taylor up. But my guess is right. She’s surprised and wakes up.

“Sorry Taylor! Sorry” I immediately apologize and make my way to the bed.

Her face looks confuse and pale.

“What? It’s okay…” She grabs her moment to sit down and scan the situation.

“What are you doing here, Harry? What happened? What time is it?”  Curiosity fills her mind.

“Umm… it’s my house?” Just what the hell am I thinking? A joke at this time? Her face just goes blank.

“I’m sorry. Um, I’m here to take care of you. You see, you had a fever and it’s my fault. Remember? But I’m really sorry for what I did earlier. And it’s already midnight”

“What? It’s already midnight??? Oh gosh…” She takes a moment to probably digest about what I’ve said. “About earlier… it’s okay, and you didn’t have to take care of me” She continues.

“I know, but I want to” I look into her eyes and we just stare at each other long enough. She then shifts her eyes and stares down at the blanket. I absent mindedly holds her hand and I suddenly feel some kind of rush in my veins. My heart beats faster and it makes me hard to breathe. Damn, I’m feeling it again. What’s wrong with me?

“Look, I know that you probably have a bad impression of me since the day we met, like I’m some kind of a jerk. Plus, what I did to you at the pool… That just makes your thoughts of me much more worse. I’m not all that bad actually. I’m so sorry for all that I’ve done. I just want to tell you that I really like you and I hope that you would give our friendship another chance. So… Can we start it all over again?

She thinks for a moment and look back to me. “Sure” She simply says, but my heart feel so happy that I could just dance and jump around at that particular moment. But I decided to keep my cool. Instead, a widest grin is all over my face because I couldn’t hide my happy feeling and she smiles back. Wow, she’s so damn beautiful.

“Oh, before I forget, you must eat so that you could have your medicine later. I’m gonna go downstairs to grab something for you to eat. Wait here!” I quickly run downstairs like a kid rushing to get candies. I don’t know why I feel so eager. So in the kitchen, I take a tray out of the cupboard and start searching the refrigerator. I grab whatever I see: a jug of fresh orange juice, a bottle of water, a carton of milk and dessert. Then at the counter, I grab some leftover pizzas, pastas, a bowl, spoon and fork, and glasses. After that, I head back upstairs.

As I got in the room, I start serving Taylor the food on a wooden desk.

“Oh my god, Harry! Did you just rob the kitchen?” she jokes and I laugh.

“Tadaa! For you, my lady” I bow like a gentleman and smile widely to her. She couldn’t stop laughing. Oh, those laughs.

I take her hand and make her sit beside me at the couch. We eat the food together, exchange random stories and just laugh the rest of the night. It’s so incredibly fun with her. With her, I surprisingly don’t need a TV or anything else to entertain me. She entertains me. She’s the most fun and funniest girl I’ve ever spend my time with. Everything about her is beautiful, her smile, her blue eyes, her laugh, the way she eats, just everything. We stay up all night together and I even forget that she’s sick.