Have You Really Dance on the Edge Yet?

Vic Fuentes POV
"Jaime what the fuck are you doing?" I said to a drunken Jaime.
He was on the table of the tour bus singing to the Go Diego Go theme song , while doing a mix of a stripper dance and twerking."Go Diego vamos Diego! Come on lets explore the world together my Mexican brother," he said doing a ballerina twirl .
"Jaime your fucked up right now. You seriously are dancing on a table top singing to Go Diego Go."
"Vic?" Jaime asked.
"Hmmmm?" I asked genuinely curious.
"I know what I'm meant to be in life."
"What?" I smiled. This was going to be interesting.
"Im the purple fairy princess of Mexico." A drunken Hime Time grinned.
"Did Jaime seriously just say that?"Tony replied from the lounge area.
"Whhaatt?? It's my calling!" Jaime retorted.
"Sure it is. Keep telling yourself that. I think its time we put you down for a nap."mike said with a look that said -guys, I think Jaime's lost it.
In the mean time i had separated my attention from the guy and was paying attention to a girl I saw limping from the window of the tour bus. What was wrong with her? Being the curious guy i am I decided to investigate .
"Hey Ron, slow down a bit and follow that girl thats limping." Ron was our tour bus driver.
"Sure man, but I must add that if your trying to pick up this chick, I dont think she'll find it attractive that your stalking her."
"Ron,nows not the time. I think shes seriously hurt." As to justify me, the girl fainted. She just fell to the sidewalk. "What the fuck man? Ron stop the bus. We gotta help her."
Mike came in from the kitchen to the drivers side where Ron and I were.
"Vic why did we stop."
I pointed to the girl who was on the sidewalk. "We gotta help her mike."
"What the fucks Vic!! She could be crazy. She could attack you."
"Whatever, if your not going to help then Ill do it on my own."
Tony had appeared at this time. "I'll help you Vic," he said.
"Come on. Lets go then."