True friends stab you in the front

Tony's POV
I don't know love anymore. It feels like I'm falling at everything. I fall in love. I fall trying to catch her eyes. I fall when I think I've just gotten her.
"I can't do this anymore," I yelled out into the sky. I was alone walking an empty ally way. "Fuck life!!" I yelled out again, and no one heard me. Forget the fans, forget the fame, forget that I was ever made- I told myself. This was it. I've made up my mind. The walk back to the bus past by quicker than I ever imagined. I punched in the code to see a dark, empty room. "See tony, no one cares. No ones here to be on your side." I whispered to myself as I found a piece of paper and a marker.
I began to write.
To whom it concerns:
It just feels like forever. You say this is suicide, I say this is war, and I'm losing the battle. I wish there was more to say, but there's nothing more on my mind. There's no one made in this world to love me . Who will fix me now, dive in when I'm down, save me from myself, who will make me fight, drag me out alive. No one was there to save me from myself.And you've got hell to pay for it. This isn't my fault. I'm sorry but it's already too late. I'm never coming back.
-Antonio Caesar Perry
I scribbled out my name and left the page on the table.
I walked slowly to my bunk and felt underneath my mattress for the bottles I kept stashed. I uncapped the lids and scarfed them down. Choking silently on the poisons and the words I left unsaid. Slowly letting the darkness swallowed me. I felt peace at last. I went to sleep in my bunk- a final sleep.