If im james dean ii

Vic's pov
Today I asked Skye to be my girlfriend, and she said yes!! Man was I stoked. And I can't believe I got her before Mike could or Tony. They didn't know we were dating yet, although we had been holding hands and Skye was sitting on top of my lap since sundown. The concert will be at 8:00 and right now it was 7:45.
"15 minutes till you guys go on!" The tour manager yelled.I was going to tell them tonight in front of 100s of fans. I quickly did some vocal warm ups doing lip trills. "hey Tony!" We sang as our prestage warm up.
"yeah?" "the devil is everywhere." We continued with everyone else's names.
"P.T.V! Whoa!!" We all cheered.
"Time to rock ass!" Mike yelled. He ran on stage an the crowd yelled. He started playing a quick drum solo. Next was Jaime who played a little bass solo. then Tony who played a really sweet guitar riff. Lastly I went and the crowd went haywire.
"How the fuck we doing New York!" I yelled to the crowd.
Tony began playing "I Don't Care If You Contagious." We quickly continued the set only pausing to introduce songs, for guitar exchanges, retuning, and asking question to the crowd. we got the the Second to last song, and I stopped.
"How we doing so far!" I got an arrange of replies I even heard someone say it was their birthday. "Oh happy birthday man. " I said. "Anyways about 2 weeks ago I met the most amazingly beautiful human being alive. Her name is Skye. She's been living with us for these past weeks. How about we call her to stage?" I asked.
Everybody yelled yes.
"Hey babe..come to stage!!"
An excited Jaime pulled a confuse looking Skye to stage. She looked stunning. She had on ripped skinnies and a key street shirt that was a cutoff . She had on natural make up with winged black eyeliner. she ran to me when she saw my eyes on her and cuddled next to me on stage. There was an arrange of awwws that came from the crowd.
"This, people, is my beautiful girlfriend Skye!! I'd like to dedicate this song to her. Please stay forever with me."
Out of nowhere Kellin Quinn walked on stage.
"Who did I hear quoting me??" He asked.
The whole fucking crowd went wild.
"Uhh who's this..." he asked eyeing Skye.
"Sorry Kelli Poo. you've been replace with Skye here."
"Your leaving me??!" He asked in fake hurt.
"Hellz ya I was getting tired of your cheap broke ass. You Brought me a Pravda purse when everyone know I love Louis V. " I yelled at him.
"Fine. I was getting tired of you keeping me up all night with your snoring. so bye biiiiaaatttttcccchhhh." He said running off stage. The crowd was crying with laughter.
"Sorry babe." I said to a dying Skye. "This song if dedicated to you...As we wake up on your room. Your face is the first thing i see. The first time .." I sang to Skye with all my heart and I hoped she knew it.