Hospital For Souls

Skye's POV
"Guys she's bleeding a lot" I heard a familiar voice say. "Just hold on a while longer. Where almost there." another voice spoke.
"Almost where?" I replied.
"Holy shit! She's alive !!"
I opened my eyes to see three very familiar faces staring at me.
"Hey im Vic," one of them said.
"I must be in Heaven,because thats the only way Id be able to see your faces." Wow nice first thing to say to one of your idols. I couldn't believe it. I was freaking seeing Pierce The Veil. There was Tony, Vic , Mike, and ...hold up wheres Jaime.
"Im a pink unicorn.." a slurred voice came. I'm going to guess and say Jaime because that sounded exactly like something he'd say. "I think all the commotion woke the sleeping mex princess" tony said . The sleeping mex princess??? "We are on our way to the hospital. Your hurt pretty badly. Do you wanna tell us what happened? So we can help?" Vic said.
Then it all came back to me. Hayley, the school, the cuts opening again.
Man , life was a huge bitch on her period. Just remembering made me want to cry, but I had to be strong. I didnt want to cry. especially in front of PTV. I guess sensing my stress Vic asked simpler questions.
Vics POV
"Hey im Vic ," l said. This girl was actually really gorgeous. She was approximately my height and was really skinny. She had pale skin and snake bites. Her black hair fell ever so gently below her chest .I wanted to help her, but i dont think she trusted me by the way she was staring at me. "I must be in Heaven,because thats the only way Id be able to see your faces."
Wow okay, so either that meant she knew about the band or she just thought I was hot as fuck."im a pink unicorn!" Jaime slurred . "I think all the commotion woke the sleeping mex princess" tony said.
" We are on our way to the hospital. Your hurt pretty badly. Do you wanna tell us what happened? So we can help?"I said.
Her face turned from astonishment to realization to sadness to pure fright. Sensing her stress i decided to ask a simpler question. "What's your name sweetheart ?"
"Uhmm Im Skye.."and then she passed out again.