Fuck

"Why the hell are you packing up!" Landon yelled.
Literally I was almost free. "And where the hell have you been?" Yup there was a 10/10 chance he was drunk. "Iiii waaasss..." I tried. Even if I did tell him I was at the hospital, he wouldn't care.
"Don't give me that shit." he slurred and I saw his hand swing and slash me across the cheek. "And who the fuck are these fags." He asked gesturing to Vic and Mike.
"Your sleeping around now you little whore.If that's how it is let's have a goddamn orgy party." he said grabbing my hair and slinging me to the floor and pulling me in front of his groin area. "Get the fuck off her!or so help me.." Mike and Vic practically yelled at the same time. Out of no where Jaime jumps through my window followed by an armed Tony with a bat . "GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!" Jaime yelled. With one clean swift hard crisp movement the bat was hitting Landon against the head.
"Dayyyyyyummmmmmnnnnnnn "Jaime squealed. "Knock out!"
"Tony Jaime oh my gosh. Thank you so much. " I cried.
Tears were falling down my face. "It feels like I'll never stop saying thank you."i cried.
"Thank you Vic and Mike. How did you guys know What was happening?" I asked Jaime and Tony. "We heard the commotion and all the screaming." Tony replied shyly.
With that I finish grabbing all my bags. "Lets go home!"i exclaimed . "Technically it's the tour bus..."Jaime muttered. "I will murder you." I muttered back.