Feels like forever 1

Skye's pov
It's been 2 fucking months. Two whole months and Tony hadn't moved ever. The band had canceled tour, and we'd spent every night in this cheap hotel waiting for tony to recover. He was in a coma, and the doctors said he had a 10% chance of surviving. We were all at the hospital waiting for the while day. Just like usual."Skye just eat something." Vic urged.
"No. Leave me alone. I don't want to eat ." I cried into the sleeves of my sweater.
"Baby it's been two days since you've eaten, and before that you only had a bagel. We don't need to lose anyone else." He motioned with the food.
" uhmmm" someone cleared their voice. It was a doctor.
"Can I please speak with you Mr. Fuentes?" She asked.
Mike began to stand up.
" oh not you mr. Fuentes. I mean Vic Fuentes?" She said sweetly. I hate her. She's been walking in and out this room with her too short dress on and half her boobs hanging out eyeing Vic.
"Uhm sure." Vic said putting the food down. He leaned over and kissed me on my forehead, sending those familiar sparks over my body. Vic walked out following Mrs. Slut. I stood up and stretched walking over to Tony.
I sat next to his bed and began whispering in his ear. "I miss you so much, and you promised you'd come back for me. For us all. I may not like you like I love Vic, but I love you so much." A single tear fell from my face into his cheek. I turned around to notice the whole Of Mice and Men there.
"Hey Skye. We were in town and decided to come check on you guys." Austin spoke up.
"Thanks guys." I whispered turning back to tony .
Vic walked back in, an he was crying.
"Dude what's wrong ?" Austin asked.
"They're pulling the plug.. We've all got to say good bye."he walked over to me and we embraced. "I'm sorry guys this is all my fault." I said to everyone.
"No it's not!" Jaime screamed at me. "it's not, and it's not fucking over yet! He's still fighting this war!" Jaime yelled into his hands.
I turned back to tony shaking him.
" Tony please say anything ! Just let us know you're okay!! I'm so sorry. " I began crying .
"Say you're ok I'm afraid that tomorrow's just too far away fight the pain it just feels like forever is crashing down on me." I sang roughly getting lost in the song and the meaning. I held on to Tonys hand.
"Can you hold on one more day?"I sang.
"Just say the word Skye and I'll play the song for you." Alan said.
"Please?"I said. " and Aaron and Austin can you guys please sing the acoustic version?"
"Of course" they all said and then I heard the familiar sound of "feels like forever" engulf around me.
I sang along putting my heart into it hoping that maybe he'd hear me. The song ended ..... And then.... NOTHING HAPPENED!