There is a hell believe me ive seen it

Tony's pov

"You've been a BAD boy!" A voice said out the darkness. I tried to speak but the darkness engulfed my voice. What was I even going to say. I'm just glad that Skye got back. I was so selfish. Soon a bright light shown from over head."Haha It's time for you're judgement!" The voice said.
" yes I art God. I knoweth you've been pondering , because I do knoweth everything that thoust art thinking." He's said.
Oh shit.
" thou art in no positioneth to speaketh through curse words."
Oh my fuc
"Antonio Caesar perry! What hath I spoken"
oh sor-
" yes thou art forgiven. Let's see you are here so that we might see if you shall pass to heaven or be quick to death (hell). Let's see you stole a penny board when you were eight. You said a swear word when you were nine. When you were ten you disobeyed your mother when she said to not eat a slice of cake. 11-15 you repented. Ages 16 - recent you stopped repenting and believing!My my you've done quite a lot. Oh and you commited suicide. Did you regret your choice?"
Yeah like a lot I thought
" yes a lot? Why is that ?"
I was selfish and I miss my friends they all cared for me, seeming as they were in my personal heaven as I waited for judgement. I'm so sorry for everything I did and said to them. And I'm so sorry I quit praying please just give me a second-
"A second chance! I've given you time after time while you sat on earth! Your insolence infuriates me! "
I didn't mean to! It's not suppose to be like this! It's you're fault you never answered me when I asked for answers! What type of god "art thou" if you don't even understand me!
I deserved more than that shitty life you gave me! So how dare you judge my every flaw when I respectively asked you "time after time"
"You dare raise your voice at me! The all mighty omnipotent God!! To hell! To hell!"
Vultures came from the sky. Their long talons sank into my flesh as they picked me up an flew me into the dark encircling sky. It all happened so soon.
"Tony tony tony!" Said a demonic voice. "You've been sentenced to burn for eternity!"
"No! Please can we bargain?!"
"You've got nothing to entice me! I am satan!! I have all the slaves and terror I want! but since you've caught my eye with all your struggling, come here!"
The vultures turned around and dropped me at this great horrible beasts' feet. He stared down at me and he froze looking enraged. " you're still alive! What the fucketh! How dare God send me a living soul!"
"What does that mean?" I said ushering the last of my courage. daring not  to enrage him further .
"You're not meant to die! God sent you here to fuck up my day! You've got to go back to judgement ! God was screwing with your mind! Hes meaning to let you live, he just hates me! And you know what they say God does have a sense of humor! Be gone you demon!"
I think it's the other way around Satan! I thought to myself. Good thing satan isn't all knowing. I decided to take a look around before the vultures picked me up. It was horrible, there was fire everywhere. Millions of tormented souls sat on the ground writhing in pain. Vultures were eating the flesh of the souls but the skin kept regrouping  on them, making ever lasting pain. The vultures circled over head and picked me up flying me pack down to the sunny part where God sat waiting smiling at me.
" did you have fun my boy?"
No not really
" I wanted to show you what it's like if you continue being bad."
Is this a dream?
" no son. This is all real. I'm going to give you another chance. Don't abuse it. I want you to know I have many blessings in stored for you, if you just ask for them."
What's that suppose to-
" look your ride is here. This train will take you as far as we can get you. It's up to you from then on to get back. You have an hour, which is 3 months in earthly time to get back, or you're coming back to see me. Ok?"
Yes sir! Thank you so much! I promise I'll pray more , and oh God thank you so much! I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back surprisingly.
He smelled like the sunsets."You're welcome! Do good!"
I turned and got on the golden train. God walked up to the window I was at and handed me an hour glass.
"This should help you. Good bye"
And like that the train shot off going really fast. I arrived at a dark room. The train stopped and waited for me to get off. I could feel the pavement underneath but I couldn't see. Oh boy this is really cliche.