Tangled in the Great Escape

A/n ..ok so i think my book is going horrible, and i just suck at anything i do. so yea if you've bothered reading this, i promise I'm going to try and make it better. I suck.

Skye's POV
So the car ride to my house was really awkward but fun at the same time. I got to know the guys a little bit better, along with the driver of the bus. We had finally arrived at my house, or really my fathers house. I had told the guys to park a block down the street so that my father wouldn't notice me sneaking into the house with two grown men. I was taking Mike and Vic in with me so that we could pack quicker. All i know is that i couldn't wait to get out of this house . i was glad the guys had asked me to come with them on tour , because i really didn't know where else to go.
"Ok guys...just please be quiet. I think dads here, and if he sees me...it wont be pretty."
"It's ok Skye . We wont let him hurt you anymore. Just pack all your things and then its off to the venue for the tours." Vic said.
"Thank you guys so much..i swear i thought i was all alone on this planet I still dont know if ill be able to make it through life in one piece, but I feel like you guys really do care and want to help me."
"Skye i swear we will help you. You'll get through life. Now hurry up and crawl your skinny ass through that window and we will come in after you." mike added.
"I know you aren't calling anyone skinny Mr. Mike. I looked in the dictionary for the word skinny, and your anorexic ass was there." I retorted. The guys both laughed and then I pulled them both into a hug. "Thanks guys." with that i crawled through the window . I packed all my band shirts, shorts, skinnies, shoes, posters, and electronics. With the guys helping , we went by quickly and quietly." Okay guys i think thats it. Let me just grab my make up and products and stuff. " I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my flat iron and curling iron, careful not to knock anything on the floor and alert my dad that I was home , but i failed. While I was walking out the bathroom i knocked over the metal trash can, and it made a huge clattering noise in the almost silent house. I heard my father begin walking up the stairs . Oh crap..fuck..shit...I motioned towards the guys to jump through the windows, but it was to late. An angry Landon stood at the door. "What the fuck Skye. Why didn't you tell me you were home you little whore."
I thought to my self ..I'm going to die tonight.