Kidnapping is Actually Fine With. Me

Skye's POV
"Skye do you need to stop by our house for anything? "
"I.... hmm, yeah i have to."
"Where do you live"
"On the corner of Green Leaf Ln."
"That's not as far as I thought it was. Then again you were walking home from school."
Several minutes later the nurse came in saying that I was free to go. That was fine with me because A) I'm leaving with PTV B) this place smells like death and cleanser C) the fact that people were dying all around me...shudder worthy and D) The damn IV's in my arms and the cheery nurses were getting on my nerves. Sadly I was too lazy to move and the gown that the nurses changed me into did not hide my backside and underwear. "Hey Viccccccc??"
"Hmmm" he looked up from his phone.
"Did you guys drive here in your tour bus?" "Yeah...why?" "Then do you have some clothes I can borrow until we get to my house?" "Yeah sure, you and Mike seem to be the same size pants wise..you guys are literally the size of toothpicks. And I'm sure tony has a shirt you can borrow and a SnapBack for your hair if you want it. "
"Ehh my hair looks that bad?"
Vic just looked at me and smiled, then he left to go get me the clothes along with Tony. That left me with Mikey and Hime time...
"Guys do i seriously look THAT bad?"
"Bb ur gorge!!" Of course that was Jaime. "Were going to be BFF and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.."
"Ok Jaime .. I think i get the picture "purple unicorn" .. what was that all about Jaime. I remember being in the tour bus when you guys were helping me , and seeing everyone around me except for you then you were like 'im a purple unicorn' and I swear i thought i heard Tony say something about a Mexican princess."
"What..I dont remember this. I was drunk though. I had like 50 bizillion drinks..I remember waking up in here seeing you my BFF for ever and ever and ever.."
"Jaime i swear to god.."
"Anyways the guys explained what happened and so now were BFFs .."
"Jaime im going to kill you before we even get out the hospital."
"You know you love me."
"If it makes you smile.."
Vic walked in with Tony and my clothes. mike looked up from his phone and then stood up.
"Go ahead Skye, go change in the bathroom. We'll wait here until your done. "mike said while stretching.
I closed the door behind me but I could still here muffled voices outside.
"So Skye's going on the rest of the tour with us!! Fuck yea. She seems really cool, and shes hot as fuck." This sounded like Mike.
"Hey i call dibs. Besides you were the one who didnt want to stop and help her so fuck off." okay that sounded a lot like Vic. Was Vic falling for me..and Mike..they couldn't. I mean im so fat and ugly , and they could literally have any girl they wanted. I quietly slipped on Mikes pants while listening in on the guys convo.
"Tony, dont you agree with me?" Vic asked. "Well I think shes pretty too, and she's really funny, and...so yea im neutral."
"Ohhhh love like war.." Jaime said. "hearts on fire tonite feel my bones ignite feels like warrrrrr," Jaime croaked.
"Really Jaime, whats next. Do you have feelings for Skye too."
"Shes going to be my bfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff."
Jaime shut the fuck up with the forevers. Forevers are promises you cant keep.
"Fine, let the games begin. Everyman for himself." mike said.
"You guys we shouldn't do this to Skye. We really just met her and what if we hurt her. You guys heard how hellish her life was. Were her Heroes. We have to help her not hurt her even more." Vic said. I chose this time to walk out. I had on mikes too big pants and a cool shirt and SnapBack. "hey do any of you have a belt, because I swear if i walk with out holding these up, my ass will be flashed to the whole world."
Vic's POV
"I would love to see that"mike said . ohhh i see Mikes moving fast.
"Go to hell wanker." Skye said playfully in a british accent. "As long as your there with me." mike retorted.
"Okay guys," i chose to end this now,"we can leave now and here's my belt" i said while undoing my belt from around my waist. "Viccccccc " she whined. it was so adorable. Her huge green eyes were fixed just right with her puppy dog face. "Whats wrong love?" "I tired..cawwy me." she said in a baby voice.(a/n carry me) .
"Sure babe. Anything for you ." I picked her up bridal style and with that we left the hospital.