100 Sleepless Nights

Skye's POV
"Hey Vic?" I said interrupting our lovely moment. "What's wrong with Tony?" I asked. "He seems in the dump."
"I don't know love. Maybe you should go ask. You guys are like best friends, and your the only one he really talks to in this state." Vic said.
"Okay, I'll try. I'll be right back." I said, walking the other way towards Tony. It was dark outside,but I could see the outline of Tony. There was a strange muffled sound....almost like crying.
"T-ttony?"
"What!" He said startled.
"Oh sorry.. Um what's wrong?"I asked nervously.
"Nothing's wrong!" He said angrily.
"Well I just thought...you know.. That you were crying, and I just wanted you to be happy. so what's wr-"
"Don't you dare fucking ask me! You know what, your what's wrong. Your always prancing around leading other guys on. Your such a whore, and if you don't get what you want, you expect other guys to suck up to you and do it! God, I hate you so much!!" He full blown yelled at me. Sometime in between this he jumped up and was in my face. I couldn't take anymore, so I fell to the floor and started rocking back and forth with my head tucked against my knees.
"Hey!whats going on here! And get your hands off my girlfriend" Vic yelled wrenching Tonys hand off me.
"Aww baby it's ok. I'm here." Vic said. I didn't realize it, but I was crying.
Tony was looking back at me with a pained expression.
"She was only trying to help your dumb ass. And this is how you thank her! Screaming at her. Calling her those names. You wait until no ones around, and I'll show you what your made of!"Vic screamed.
"That's enough!" Jaime yelled, which startled all of us. He never raised his voice to yell at anyone. "Tony, why don't you go take a walk and cool off, and for you Vic. Why don't you comfort your girlfriend, I think she's having a panic attack, or something, I can't really tell. "