Chapter 21

"What does Barbara Stanwyck do?" You all panic.

"Well naturally that's the code for—" he is suddenly cut off by an explosion, followed by shout from men as the house rocks. "The delayed detonation" Jarvis finished, looking to the man that fell down the stairs.

Cautiously you all creep upstairs, Peggy holding Dotties tied wrists while you and Jarvis trail behind. You step over various men laying around and glass shattered across the floor.

"Six men here, no Whitney Frost" you observe.

"They're all broken. I was looking forward to having a little fun" Dottie starts only to grunt in pain at the end of her sentence.

"Your in no condition to have any fun" Peggy commented. "What did they do to you?"

"I told you, your friend Vernon played rough when he questioned me" Dottie replied with a glare.

"And yet, no one questioned us" Peggy notes strangely. "And so they locked us away for hours, why?" Peggy asks, turning her attention to her friends.

"Perhaps they are waiting for miss Frosts return" Jarvis suggested.

"Vernon didn't do this to you, Whitney Frost did!" Peggy tightens her grip on the assassin with anger. "What did you tell her?" Peggy forcibly asked.

"Peggy you knew this was a trap" you start.

"Of course"

"But it wasn't set for you" you finished with a saddened look.

"Jason!" Peggy gasped.

"Ana!" Jarvis gasped as well. A man starts to groan as he sits up but before he can get to his feet you kick him in the face knocking him out again. Jarvis takes the fallen gun with sudden anger.

"Move! now!" he demanded, pointing the weapon to Dottie

"Move! now!" he demanded, pointing the weapon to Dottie. You all rushed out of the house and into the car where Peggy handcuffed Dottie in the backseat. Jarvis took off with a start, rushing to get home to his wife.

"I've never seen you like this before" Dottie taunts.

"Like what?" Peggy asks, visibly annoyed.

"Scared" she answered, gaining Carter's attention before she turned back to the road.

The car pulled to a stop outside of Starks mansion only to find a red headed woman bleeding in the driveway.

"Ana! Ana!" Jarvis shouts rushing to her side as you and Peggy move to chase the car. "Ana! oh, ah, are you all right?" He questions his wife, you both decide that the car has gotten too far and Ana is a priority right now. "Help! Help!" Jarvis calls out, you two rushing to help him.

Your next stop is the hospital. Jarvis pulls in and the chaos erupts as there is shouts for help coming from all of you as well as orders being given.

"Help please!" You call, rushing out of the car with Peggy.

"What happened?" a nurse asks, rushing to help as Jarvis lifts his wife carefully from the car.

"She's been shot" he answers bluntly.

"Officer over here! Agent Carter, SSR." She shows him her badge. "I have a prisoner in the truck of this vehicle, don't listen to her if she speaks to you and for the love of god don't open the truck" she instructs as Ana is taken inside. Peggy rushes in to be with Jarvis while you sit with Dottie and the officer.

"Please help her!" Jarvis begs the nurse.

Moments after your friends rushed into the hospital, the parking lot grows quiet.

"Are you sure there's a prisoner in there?" The police officer asked, nodding towards the trunk you leaned against.

"Yes" you state bluntly.

"Maybe we should just take a quick check" he suggests, moving to open it. You try to stop him but before you can the truck is kicked open all the way and Dottie jumps out, having gained her strength back. She reaches for the officers gun and shoots him point blank in the chest before aiming at you.

 She reaches for the officers gun and shoots him point blank in the chest before aiming at you

"Now, I can work with you" she smirks. "Let's go" Dottie orders, grabbing your arm and running away, having ditched the tracker necklace.

She stole a car from the parking lot and stuffed you in the truck this time, knocking you out first so that you couldn't fight back.

———————————
Question of the day: what do you think Dottie is going to do with y/n?

This is a little message for those who don't know about voting.
To vote you have to press the small star usually at the bottom of the page to make it turn orange, you can do this on every chapter to give more votes. I will get a notification saying that you have voted on my chapter which will usually cause me to check out your page, reading lists and stories. The main point of voting is how people will find your story, for example if you searched up Bucky Barnes in the search section it would show you the story's with the most votes before it showed you the ones with not as many votes. This is an important way for others to find these story's that you have (hopefully) enjoyed!!!

That's the end of my little speech on voting, just in case some people didn't know what it was because I know that I didn't learn for a while and now I use that to support other writers on Wattpad.