Chapter 48

"Stop right there! You are an enemy of the state and wanted for your crimes under the Sokovia accords!" A man shouts after you as you slowly backed up on a rooftop. "You are under arrest for aiding and abetting a known fugitive" you roll your eyes at the words before bumping into the ledge. "You've got no where to run"

You finally look up at the dozen men before you, guns pointed and ready to fire. With a smirk you jump up onto the ledge, leaving the men to gasp and follow by taking another step closer. Suddenly as you were about to make your escape, the phone Steve gave you began to ring.

"Hello?" You ask into it, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hey y/l/n, I got a mission, we are taking a trip to Wakanda, wanna join?" Steve speaks into your phone as your worry's melt away at the familiar voice.

"Can I put you on hold for a minute?" you keep eye contact with the man in charge of your arrest.

"Yeah, sure" he shrugs, not knowing what you are about to do. You give the men a salute with a smirk before trust falling backwards off of the building.

"Where did she go?" You hear shouting from the roof as you landed and continued to walk as if nothing happened, keeping a low profile with your hood pulled over your braid.

"When do we leave?" You pull the phone to your ear again, keeping your head down as people pass by.

"Now, where are you?"

"Brazil" you answer. "What's the mission?"

"I'll fill you in on the Quinn jet" he reply's with a sternness you his tone. You rushed back to your apartment after giving Steve the location so that he could pick you up. You packed the few belongings that you had kept in your black duffle bag and made your way to the roof.

~~~

Wakanda

T'Challa walks through a field of goats with his guards and Okoye until he reaches the hut of the white wolf.

"You'll have the Kingsguard, and the Dora Milaje have been alerted." Okoye tells T'Challa as they walk.

"And the Border Tribe?" the king asks.

"Those that are left."

"Send word to the Jabari as well, M'Baku likes a good fight."

"And what of this one?"

"This one may be tired of war." Bucky is working in the field as some small children watch from a tree. He stops as the two guards, Okoye and Tchalla arrive. One guard places a case on a pile of hay and opens it to reveal a new metal arm with golden details.

"Where's the fight?" He asks with a hardened look as he stares at the vibranium arm

"On its way." Tchalla answers.