15

VOTE and COMMENT

"What's with the needles, I personally hate that stuff," I huffed out, but the symbolism wasn't lost on any of us

The connection between Zara's accident, the portrait dream, me, and the syringe was palpable. Everything came back to the same place, hospital.

It's was the syringe, it always was.

"Ze, can you remember the hospital dream that you so generously graced me in," I asked her, it would help us place the two and two together.

"Yes," her face was blank when she uttered the words, pale and drained of all the color.

"Care to explain," I urged her despite her reaction, that dream caused me a heart attack so I wanted to know the answers.

"I was fine at the hospital, I had the hope I will survive, I could listen to every word the doctors said but I couldn't reply to them and then there was the main doctor, I guess he was the senior surgeon, stabbed me with that needle and I lost it, I saw my body next to me, I tried to touch myself, I screamed at the doctors but it went on deaf ears, it took me a while to figure out that I was dead," the extinct of her words was more stabbing.

It was true, my pathetic self killed her, it was my mistake, so long I debated on the fact what I did, now that I have it laid straight at my face, I couldn't find myself to breathe.

Harry brushed a few tears from my face, making me realize that I'm crying.

"I'm so sorry Zara, I really am so sorry, I killed you, what do you want me to, name it Zara, I will do anything to get you back-" I broke out in the middle of our mission.

Harry and Zara immediately reacted to my outbreak, both simultaneously wrapping their bodies around me while I vented out the tears.

"A, I forgave you. There is so much to my death than your mistake and innocent lives are at stake, stay with Harry, I'm going to find out what's happening with my supposed lover-

"-don't leave me please, I can't lose you again-

"-shh, shh I'm not going anywhere, I'm just going to find out what's happening in this hospital, I'll be back A, you ain't getting rid of me that soon you dumbjack brain," she soothed the words out, subduing my meltdown, she deserves this, I can't stop her from finding out the truth.

"Promise?" I extended my pinky and she hooked hers with mine, nodding at me and she disappeared.

Harry guided me inside the restaurant, we sat near the glass doors, the hospital gates are visible from the place we are seated, Harry glanced curiously at me, he didn't know what Zara said but I was able to tell he was dying to know, the only thing that stopped him from asking me was my breakdown.