7

Shout out to all of the 5.556% of the Republic of Serbian readers, your support means the world to me, thank you!

556% of the Republic of Serbian readers, your support means the world to me, thank you!

Zara

I should have disagreed!

That was the only thing that stuck in my mind after Harry and Leila yelled at me, I regretted accompanying Leila inside her makeshift circle, I know what might have happened for the wicked witch to make an uninvited appearance in my trance. Leila was still brainstorming how this happened, I decided to put her out of her misery.

"You said that I'm evil," I stated at Leila, she dared nod her head with no regrets on her face, she still assumes I was 'the evil', I couldn't blame her but it would have been nice if she knew about what happened before blindly branding a person.

I raised my eyebrows at her on her accusation but continued with my theory, "when you allowed me into your circle, I mean 'an evil ghost' into the circle, that might have created the loophole for the greater evil to enter too or that's what I think."

She thought for a moment but I knew I was right. "That was the only way Leila, do you have any alternative reasons for how this happened?" I inquired her, sighing.

"You are right, that should be how Avyanna destroyed everything," she agreed finally.

I heard Harry ask what I'm saying and she explained my theory, most importantly she said to Harry that I'm right but aren't I always?

I still considered what happened, I was seated opposite Leila according to her request, Leila chanted something inaudible to let the circle make way for me, when we started it was almost like the last time, I concentrated on the details of A but this time, I imagined the ruined mansion directly as I knew that's where Aini is kept a prisoner, and just like we've suspected, I was able to see her but the vision changed from the portraits room to a bar? It looked like a bar, the music was loud and everybody was swaying their bodies to the rhythm of the music.

The spotlight circulated the sweat and energy-filled room, disco lights danced around the floor and the ceiling, the place was buzzing with people, I wondered why I was transported to this place, I was only concentrating on Aini for crying out loud! There was a banner carved on the wall reading the name of the place, it read in a cursive font, My Lady's Club.

So it was a club but why was I seeing it was a mystery until I saw her, the bright white spotlight landed on a dancing figure, surrounded by men perving at her. She swayed sensually at the music with a glass of dark red liquid half-filled, it was impressive how the liquid never spilled on her gorgeous maroon long A-line gown that reached the dance floor on every step she took. She was turned the opposite side of me, I tried to distract my attention from the girl but I was attracted to her like a charm, when she turned to the music was when I noticed the face of the girl.

It was the Wicked Witch in flesh.

She wasn't looking at me, instead, she stared past my figure at the clock on the wall, it was like she was not able to see me, she turned her attention back to the music and started going wild with her moves, her long legs made an appearance from the long slit of her frock. She was having a good time, she often touched her admirers while dancing and they looked at her like she was a prize to be won, the Wicked Witch knew the effect she had on men and used it to her advantage.

I tried to walk towards her, demand her to leave Aini from her hold, I know she would outwit me but my powers have been growing so I still might have a chance to make her listen, my mind boiled in anger and my body hurt from all the stored pain from the events but I wasn't able to move a muscle out of place, I was rooted to the spot and the fate only made me look at the Wicked Witch's dancing moves as if I'm watching a movie.

I burned in anger at the situation but I couldn't do anything to harm her, my anger reminded me of Aini, she would have mocked me uttering her famous quote, a storm in a teacup and smirked mockingly at me, urghh I miss her and I hate this bitch for creating such havoc in our lives.

The Wicked Witch once again stared at the clock behind my back and excused herself from the hold of her admirers or in other words lust-filled bastards, one of the disapproved of her leaving, from the looks of his face, he didn't want her leaving without satisfying their need so he dared to snake his hands around her petite waist, rotating her, causing her to bump on his body.

He was a handsome man if I must say but the wicked witch obviously didn't share the sentiment, she slowly took away the hands of the man from her body, shook her heads side to side, rejecting his advances and started to move but the guy was asking for something brutal because he kept touching her regardless of her clear no.

The Wicked Witch's eyes glowed in anger and the poor man trembled down to the floor holding his head with his hands, she crouched next to him, hugged him as if she was worried about him and whispered something on his ears, got up from the floor and walked away smirking, the stranger recovered as soon as the Wicked Witch walked passed me, out of the club and I retrieved my ability to speak and move, when she passed me, literally went through me, it hurt. It hurt like a thousand nails pricking my skin and I screamed gutturally and I was brought back to reality, that's when I knew I knocked the candles in the process.

I wanted to find my best friend, instead, I was graced with someone I never wanted to meet, I didn't sign up for this. I sighed in frustration, why? Why was this happening? No matter how much I think about it, I couldn't come up with something rational.

"Maybe if we find the club, we might be able to find some clues," I heard Harry voice out his thoughts, I looked at him, he wasn't aware of what a brilliant idea he just gave us.

"He's right, tell him he is the second-best," I appreciated his idea.

"Second best?" Leila snorted with her eyebrows raised and told Harry, "Ze says your the best."

This woman! She doesn't understand jokes at all. I wonder when I will be able to talk to Harry, it would solve so much unwanted confusion and energy.

Harry was perplexed for a moment, but he has his game face on and I knew he is back on track for the mission, Harry has been struggling, anyone who knows him could tell how pale and thin he has become, the little life he had on his eyes has dimmed, when I was sticking the note on his refrigerator last night I noticed him talking to the picture of A, often he mention my name, he was thinking I was there when this happened, I didn't dare think he would show up this morning but I was wrong, for once.

Harry would never miss a chance to find his lover go to waste but he was suffering, he spoke very less which is unlike him but he is trying and that's all that matters for now. I hope our misery doesn't break us more than it should.

"Do you happen to know the name of the club?" Leila asked me, Harry stared at the spot I'm standing expectedly.

"My Lady's Club."

"I know where it is," Harry announced to Leila when she shared with him what I said and got up from the couch, and declared,

"Alright, let's get this show on the road."

A/N

A/N

Word count - 1350 (excluding A/N)