9

Shout out to all of the 8.333% of Kenyan readers, your support means the world to me, thank you!

333% of Kenyan readers, your support means the world to me, thank you!

Zara

We drove to My Lady's Club, it was pretty much empty. There were only a few of them at the counter having mocktails and enjoying their time. We walked straight to the bartender, Harry inquired him, I glanced at the corner spot Avyanna danced at, my feet walking involuntarily in the direction, the memories of the previous vision flashing like a re-run movie. I could see the moves the Wicked Witch danced, her stunning body moving most seductively, if I didn't know better, I would have called her a rare beauty but no, I knew her for who she is. 

There were so many questions brewing from the previous vision, for a start, how can those men see her? She is a ghost-like me, or was it because of her power? Guess we need to find the Wicked Witch to know what actually happened. 

From the looks of things, we were not making any progress. We try our best, however, none of them seems like working. Leila looked defeated at me, that's when I noticed, she was more worried than us, there were black bags under her eyes, indicating she hadn't slept well for days. Constantly she tried to create her magical circle. I wondered how I missed her effort or her pain.

Hatred veils all the other emotions, ours and our loved ones. 

"I take it, failed?" I asked her, she looked at Harry, he was trying to narrate the appearance of the Wicked Witch to all the consumers, only it wasn't working.

I sighed, this was the club I saw, there was no mistake in it, the dark brown, black and red interiors were the same, so was the huge counter and setting of the glasses and drinks in the middle of the club. The walls looked the same too, it was dim though.

A quick remainder evoked, quickly I scanned the club's walls and the ceiling, there it was, CCTV. If those men can see her, so can the cameras, it's worth a try.

"Leila," I nudged her, "the CCTV," and pointed at it. 

~

There she was, dancing her head off. We asked the bartender to show us the footage but he declined to say he needs the permission of his boss who fortunately was at the spot, shaking mocktails, no one will ever call him a boss, he didn't have any tattoos on his body like the other club owner, not even a single one, it almost felt like a crime. He wore big glasses with an oversized hoodie, he looked young, under thirty maybe, his looks screamed nerd, unlike his position. 

When we approached him for the footage, he said a flat no but when harry started speaking about Aini's disappearance, he immediately agreed, guess he knows what love is about. Well, here we are, at the small CCTV room, checking the footage of the previous night with Luke, the owner.

"I can see her," Harry mumbled astonished at the discovery, breaking me out of my reverie. 

"She's a regular, new though," Luke remarked, Harry looked at him so he continued, "she comes here on Friday and Saturday night, don't drink much, it's just a glass or a mocktail. Really sweet, friendly, sexy, and outgoing, quite a catch actually."