Chapter 2

Taylor's P.O.V

I carried her to her room. Her room was full of Ariel collection. I saw some bruisses on her left arm. I sigh and get an Ice pocket. As a mother, it hurts when you see your child crying and hurt. I kissed her forehead and opened the televesion.

Suddenly, a curly-haired man with green eyes and deep dimples came up on the screen. My eyes widened when I realized who it was. 

It's Harry. Yes, the father of my baby. The man who left her pregnant girlfriend without telling her. She was with another girl, AGAIN. He just broke with his previous girlfiend last month. The girl named "Kendall Jenner". She looks so pretty. They were holding hands making their way to Harry's apartment. They seemed so happy together. But for me, I don't need a boyfriend. I already have what I need, my baby.

I turned it off. I looked at my baby who's now sleeping peacefully. I planted a kiss on her forehead and decided to take a coffee.

I checked my phone and received a 30 messages and 10 missed calls from Austin. I don't have to open it 'cause I already know that it's just a bunch of sorry and apologies. 

Meanwhile...

Harry woke up beside his girlfriend. Kendall's sleeping on his arm peacefully. Harry was enjoying the view of his lovely girl. It was their first night sleeping together.

Harry decided to jump out of bed and decided to take a shower. After taking a bath, he decided to check Gemma's room. When he reached the room, it was empty. He sighed when he remembered why. It's all because she hated Kendall and she'll never gonna like her.

Gemma has been gone since Kendall and Harry have been together. She and his boyfriend, Dylan, decided to take a vacation to New York because they say they can't take seeing Kendall's face near them. Both Gemma and Dylan disagree with Harry and Kendall's relationship. The three of them have a history in high school.

Kendall has been a teen royalty on their high school. The bad blood started when Kendall embarassed both Gemma and Dylan in front of many students.

Even though her sister hates his girlfriend his mother doesn't do the same. She likes her very much. They agreed in everything when it comes about fashion, jewelries and money.

Harry decided to enter her sister's room. He missed her. Gemma was like his best friend too. She never leave him alone. He missed their bonding together, the late nights movie marathon with Dylan,  the parties they attend every weekend and everything they've done before.

He took the photo album that Gemma hid inside her drawer. He opened it and saw a cute little kids that was used to be him and her. She smiled seeing their childhood pictures. He placed it back to the drawer where he found it but suddenly a polaroid fell out of the photo album.

He examined it. It was a picture of him with another girl. The girl has a blonde curly hair with crystal blue eyes. It took a minute after he realized who it was. It was his best friend, his first girlfriend and his first love.

It was Alison.

But she's not Alison anymore. She's now Taylor Swift. 

He've heard a lot of things about her. How she started to how she became famous to how she was now. She's not a nobody anymore, she's now the country sweet heart. 

They never had a communication again since that day, when he left without telling her. It was her mom's decision that they'll immigrate to London because Anne's getting married to his stepfather.

Their family was a completely British, Anne just decided to transfer to U.S. after having a divorse with Des.

He never had a chance to tell her. Their flight was a surprise to them. They never knew. Their mom just told them right that day when they're going to flew back to U.K.

His thoughts snapped when he noticed a girl standing at the door.

"Goodmorning handsome" she smiled.

"Goodmorning babe" he replied and kissed her deeply.

Before it end up to bed he cut the kiss and they took breakfast together.

______________________________________________________

Hi there. Please comment if you still want me to continue writting this or I'll just write one shot stories?  xoxo