Chapter 44

Taylor's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Harry asked as he unbuckle his seat belt. 

"Am I suppose to be the one who's asking you that?" I asked. I already thought of this last night.

"Stop answering my question with another question. Anyway, I'm ready." he said. 

"I am too. Just promise me that you'll calm down and not pour all of your anger, alright?" We already talked about this. We must be calm when we confront her because she might get depressed and that wouldn't be good for the baby.

"Yes, queen." he said then kissed my cheeks. 

We both get out of the car. If you're asking where's Darcy, well she's at Gemma's house.

He pressed the doorbell twice before the door opened. That's when I finally saw her, looking so pregnant. I could tell she was shocked when she saw me but she didn't show me that she was.

"Hey, welcome home." she greeted nicely. I smiled and greeted her back. I looked at Harry who has his serious face on. We entered the house. It was pretty clean and organized but nothing has changed at all.

"Do you want a coff---" Harry cut her off by raising his finger. "We already eat, we need to talk." he interrupted. I kinda saw Kendall swallowed. 

"O-okay." We all went upstairs to Harry's room. When we're about to sit, she suddenly requested something. "C-can we just talk at the bathroom? Please, I'll tell you why, later." she said.

I just agree and nod my head. I think she already know what we'll discuss. 

"How are you, Kendall?" I asked starting the discussion. 

"Good, I guess." she answered with a low tone. What's wrong with her?

"Let's cut it off, just ask her now, babe." Harry spit out. I glared at him and he just mumbled sorry.

"I'm sorry for his attitude." I pause the sighed for a while. "Last night, while we're changing Darcy's clothes, we saw bruises in her arms, legs, and back. We asked her where did she get that and she said it's from you." I said trying my best to be calm as possible.

Her eyes grew wide and she swallowed again. I could say she's out of words. She's probably panicking inside. She look scared as hell. 

  "U-uh... I'm so sorry." her head turn down and she covered it with her hands. 

"WHAT!? SO IT'S REAL!? WHAT THE FVCK! I TRUSTED YOU!" Harry yelled and his face changed to a mad monster. I held his hand trying to stop him from hitting her. 

Kendall is already crying. I'm mad right now. If someone hit your daughter without any of your permission and abuse her for like a long time, who wouldn't be mad? But in this situation, a simple talk would fix the problem.  She's pregnant. I couldn't just pull her hair off until she loose all of her hair.

"Please, just tell us why. If you tell us. This will be over. We just wanna know why." I said calmly.

"I can't." she said as she wiped her tears away.

"Why not?" Harry said raising his eyebrow.

"I just can't." she cried again and shook her head.

"Please, Kendall. I'm begging you. You're a mom now. If you're now in my situation, you'll understand me." I begged almost crying.

"If you were me, you'll understand me too." she said. I knew it! She's hiding something from us. 

"What do you mean? Tell me. If you have a problem, just tell me." I knelled beside her.

"Mommy!" our gaze was then went to the door which we found Darcy.

"Hey babycake, what are you doing here? Who brought you here?" Harry asked. 

"Uncle Dy, he's downstairs. Mommy, Daddy, there's something I need to tell you. Aunt Kenny, didn't want to hit me. She was forced." Darcy said. I gasp and I looked at Kendall. She just keep her head down. 

"Is that true, Kendall? Why are you so afraid to tell us the truth if you're really innocent." I asked her.

"Because some things are better left unsaid. You wouldn't be really happy if I tell you the reason behind this, trust me Taylor." she finally spoke.

"If you won't tell me, I would be more frustrated. Please Kendall, I'm begging you!" I knelled once again. She let out a big sigh before speaking.

"Someone's watching me 24/7. Every move I make, he'll report it to his boss. The boss wants me to hit and abuse your daughter. Everything was a plan." I was shocked at what I heard. Wait, I don't get it. 

"From the first day I found out I was pregnant, I decided to find a place far away from everyone. Before the day of my flight, someone called me. They say that they kidnapped my secret boyfriend, Andrew. Who happens to be the father of my child. I'm so sorry Harry, for lying."

"They threatened our lives so I have no choice but to follow their boss' order. I met the boss. He told me to accuse Harry as the father of my baby so that he would let me live on your house so I could seduce Harry. And with that, your relationship will be wrecked. But there's some change of plans since you got into an accident and end up in coma. Harry was never at home, he's always at the hospital looking after you." I looked at Harry. He's just listening. I never thought he would care for me like that.

"Instead of seducing Harry, I was forced to abuse Darcy. I never wanted to hit Darcy, she's a sweet girl. Whenever Harry's away, I would kick her and order her to do the chores. At night, I would just clean her bruises during bath and explain her everything because the bathroom is the only area where the observer won't be allowed to see. I'm so sorry. I don't really want to destroy your relationship. I'm happy with Andrew. I just have no choice." She cried once again and hugged me. I hugged her back. Harry and Darcy embraced her too as she cried in our arms.

"I now understand. You're forgiven, Kendall. You don't want any of this. It's not your fault." Harry says and I smiled at him.

"Wait, just one more thing. Who's the boss?" she looked at me directly in the eyes before speaking.

"It's your dad."

______________________________

Finally, the truth is out!

40 votes and comments >> new update ;))))