Chapter 4

Me and Selena decided to go shopping together. We're here to buy something for Darcy. She's turning four tomorrow. I still can't believe it. Four years, four years since my everything came into my life. Tomorrow is February 1, 2013. And yes, she has the same birthday with harry.

I'll take her to Disneyland and I won't wear any disguise. I'll do my best to make her special day memorable. I want to see her smile in its biggest form.

We made our way to a jewelry shop. Selena bought a pair of earrings and a ring while I bought a matching necklace for me and Darcy.

Before we can get out of the shop a familiar voice called me, "Allison!" I turned around to see who it was. A brunette and a blonde girl showed with big smiles formed to their faces. I can't figure out who are they until Selena screamed.

"Oh my God! Girls!" she shouted as she ran into them. She started hugging and kissing them.

"We missed you so much, Sel!" the blonde girl saud as she hugged and kissed her back.

"Oh my God! Look at this stupid little bitch staring at me like she don't know me" The brunette girl raised an eyebrow to me with arms crossed. It took one minute until I figured out who they are.

"Oh shit! You must be kidding me! Oh my God! Gemma? Perrie? Omg I missed you so so so much!" I shouted then hugged them so tight.

"I thought you already forgot us" Perrie pouted.

"How could I? I'll never forget the most stupid idiots in the world!" we all laugh.

I miss them so much! They're my best friend and the last time we met was already five years ago.

"You're one of those idiots!" Gemma sassed. We all laughed at her comment.

"Well, how's life? It's been so long! Tell me how's your family?" Perrie opened up.

"I think we shouldn't be talking about that here. Let's go to Tay's apartment and we can talk." Selena suggested.

"Guess we have a new book to publish" Gemma joked. We all laughed.

I grabbed my keys then drove home. I walk up through the door then saw Darcy's nanny. I paid her then she get home. I twisted the door knob then I immediately felt a little arms and legs wrapped around my legs.

"Mommy!" Darcy screamed as she hugged my legs. I picked her up then carried her.

"Hey little boo. Mommy has some visitors. I'd like you to greet them, okay?" I asked her. She just nod.

"Darcy, this is Auntie Gemma and this is Auntie Perrie" Selena introduced them to her.

"Hi Auntie Gemma! Hi auntie Perrie! I'm Darcy." she greeted showing her deep dimples.

"Hi little bear! You're so cute!" Perrie and Gemma pinched her cheeks and Darcy chuckles.

"Omg she's so adorable! You adopted her?" Gemma asked as she lifted her up.

"What? Of course not! Sh-She's my d-d-da-daughter." I froze on where I stand.

"What the actual fvck! Taylor Alison Swift! How? Who's the father?" she jumped out of shocked.

"Hey ! Watch your language! There's a little kid here!" Selena shut her.

"Hey little bear would you mind to go to your room first? me and your mummy has a lot of things to talk about!" Perrie told her sweetly. Darcy just nod amd planted a kiss on their forehead then leave.

"SO NOW! WHO'S THE FVCKING FATHER?" Gemma yelled again.

I trembled. "H-h-harry." I broke down. I cried in her arms.

"Holy shit!" Perrie said in shock.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell Harry? What happened?"

"I was about to tell him but when I got to your house you were all gone. I tried to contact him and you but I failed to reach you. After three days, I decided to tell it to my parents. My dad offered me to have an abortion which I refused. He slapped then kicked me out of the house. I decided to go to Selena's house. Her parents allowed me to stay there and helped me in my pregnancy. I do part time jobs while I still have a small bump and I started writting songs when I got a big bump. I was discovered by Big Machine Records. I kept Darcy as a secret for her own safety." I said as tears keep running down my cheeks.

"Fvck! I really need to tell this yo my stupid little brother." She pick up her phone but I kneeled down to her which made her stop.

"Please Gemma, don't tell him about Darcy! I can't live without her. She's my life, my everything." I begged.

"Look Alli, he's fvcking different girls every night while you were suffering in your pregnancy." Perrie spoke up.

"I don't care about him all I want was to have a normal life with Darcy. Please, I'm begging you. What if Harry take her away from me? I can't live without her. I'll die without my baby beside me. So please, just let us live lile this."I begged one more time trying my best to convince her.

She sighed then placed her phone inside the bag. "Okay" she sighed once again.

"Thank you so much!" I stand up then hugged them.