Chapter 10

Taylor's P.O.V

"Mommy, I'm starving." Darcy pouted. We're now watching 'Tangled'. It's already 7 pm so I think it's time for dinner.

"Uhmm... What do you want babe?" I asked.

"I want spaghetti, mom. Pleassssseeee!" She grinned.

"Sure." I winked and kissed her cheek.

"Can I help?" Harry asked with a shy tone.

"Yeah of course." I just laughed. This is the first time we're gonna cook together after 5 years.

We made our way to the kitchen leaving Darcy watching in my bedroom. I was about to get the pasta but Harry stopped me.

"Uhmm... I want to cook, may I?" He asked. I kinda liked the idea because I also missed his cooking.

I just nodded and let him cook. I watched him from behind. I missed moments like this when we were still together. Him cooking in our kitchen with my mom whenever he visits the house. How my dad loved talking to him while eating. He even called him 'son'. Austin and him playing some video games in the living room. I missed him so much.

"Hey, Taylor. Are you okay?" Harry snapped my thoughts.

"Oh! Yes, I'm so sorry. I'm just thinking." I apologized.

"Okay." He turned around and continue cooking.

"I'm gonna go get Darcy." He just nodded.

I went upstairs only to find Darcy singing 'I see the light' by Mandy Moore. She has that angelic voice that can make everyone's heart melt. She was such a superstar. She wanna be like me someday but I want her to be better than me. I'm so proud that she's mine.

I knocked on the door before she might see me. "Hey, little bug. Dinner's ready." She nodded. She turned off the TV then I walked towards her and carried her.

"You're getting heavier, babe." I giggled. She chuckled.

We found harry arranging the plates on the dining table. I helped him as I sat Darcy on the chair.

"You cooked, dad?" She asked with surprise.

"Yes, babe." He winked.

"Yay! Can't wait to taste it!" She giggled.

Harry and Darcy can't keep their mouth shut while we're eating. They talked and talked about foods, schools, friends, etc. I just laughed at his stories. He's such a goof. Watching them laugh like there's no tomorrow gave me lots of thoughts. What if Harry didn't left me? Would we be a family? Would Darcy won't be a secret anymore? Would we be happy? I have lots of what ifs in my mind. I have so many questions that need an answer.

After dinner, we continued the movie marathon. Just a little later, we found Darcy already sleeping. I carried her to her room and changed her to some pajamas. Harry turned away as I took off her clothes.

"You don't have to turn around. She's your daughter."

"You Sure?"

"Yeah." He turned around when Darcy's finally fully dressed.

I just laughed at him. "Why are you laughing?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing."

"I'm so sorry. I don't know---" I cutted him off.

"I know, I understand."

Suddenly my phone rang. I checked who it was and it's Gemma. I picked up and excused myself to Harry.

Gemma: "Hey Ali!"

Me: "Yes? Is there any problem?"

Gemma: "Uh. Nothing. Just wanna ask if Harry's still there?"

Me: "uhmm. Yeah. Wait. How did you know?"

Gemma: "h-he told me."

Me: "So you told him about Darcy before?"
Gemma: "No! We went to Disneyland yesterday to celebrate his birthday and he told me that he saw you with a little girl. I was at the restroom when that scene happened. I didn't tell him about you and Darcy I just told him to find it himself."

Me:"Oh!"

Gemma:"Anyway, can I visit you there tomorrow?"

Me:" uh... sure."

Gemma:"Good. I gotta go now. Bye."

Then she hung up.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Your lovely sister." I rolled my eyes.

"What!? What did she told you?"

"She just asked if you're still here and I said yes."

He sighed. "Okay..."

"Aren't you going home?" I asked. Well, it's already 8:40 pm.

"Oh. Yeah. I must." He grabbed his car keys then we made our way downstairs. We looked down on my window and found a lot of paparazzi outside.

"Oh shit. I can't. There's a lot of paparazzi outside. They might think we made out!" He chuckled.

"Shut up. You're not going to sleep in my apartment. You need to find another way!" I yelled with a panic tone.

"Oh! Nice idea Swift! Anyway, there's no way out. You choose, let me go home and found the headlines "Harry Styles and Taylor Swift made out on her apartment last night" tomorrow or let me stay here with you?" He smirked. Okay, shit! He won.

"Ugh! I hate you Harold!" I walked upstairs then he followed me.

"So it means... I'll stay here. Oh c'mon! I'm not going to touch you! I'll sleep on the sofa if you want!" I turned around him and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? I thought you hate sleeping on a couch?" I know him. He really hates sleeping there because he don't feel comfortable. He always sleep on a big bed.

He sighed. "I have no choice."

He don't need to sleep on the couch because there's really a guest room. I'm just testing him.

He made his way downstairs and laid on the sofa.

"You don't have to use the sofa because there's really a guest room."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked rising up from the couch.

"Well, let's say I'm just testing your patience." I said as I twisted the door knob of the guest room.

"Nice game, Swift!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"You know me, Styles!" I winked.

I was about to close the door but Harry suddenly spoke.

"Uhmm, Tay..."

"Yes?"

"Please stay with me..."

_________________________________________

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I'm really really busy right now. So I made a long chapter, I guess, to make it all up to you. I'll try to update more often. Anyways, thanks for all the comments and votes. I love y'all. You're the best. Xx

10 votes and 10 comments >> next chapter!