Chapter 31 (Rewritten)

Harry's P.O.V

"UNCLE NI!!!!!" Darcy yelled as she saw Niall on the door. She ran and hugged him. Niall picked her up and kissed her.

I went downstairs and gave high fived with him. We sat on the sofa and talked.

"Nialler, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Haven't you watched the news? Are you gonna tell the world now?" He answered with a worried tone.

I sighed then nodded.

"We can't hide her anymore. It's so hard to keep her a secret." I explained. We don't care about the hates. If they really love us, they would support us.

Niall patted my back. "Goodluck bro. Hope you made the right choice." He said giving me a small smile.

Taylpr came with a tray of muffins. We thanked her and she sat beside me. We continued talking about how to tell the world.

________________

"Ladies and Gentlemen... Harry Styles together with his girlfriend, Taylor Swift!" Ellen introduced us as we came from the backstage. We hugged and we took a seat.

"Look at these lovely couple." She said with a smile and the crowd went wild. We all chuckled at what she said.

"How long do you guys have been together?" She asked.

"Well uh... we were childhood bestfriends before we've been together when we were 17 but we broke up when my family moved back to UK. I met her again at the Disneyland." I answered which made the audience gasped. I know my fans almost know everything about me but they don't know about my past with Taylor.

"Oh! Destiny." Ellen reacted. The crowd laughed again.

"So I'll be straight forward. This two pictures you both had posted about a week ago has been viral through the internet. Everyone was asking who's the cute girl. She looks so much like you, Harry."she asked as the picture she's talking about appeared on the screen. I looked at Taylor asking her if she would like to explain. She gave me a small smile and sighed.

"Well she's our everything. We know that we would get a lot of hates on saying this but she's our daughter." Everyone gasped and started to whisper to their side.

"I know y'all are wondering how. As what Harry said. We were both together back when we're 17. I found out I was pregnant when he moved back to UK. I tried my best to contact him but I failed. We just met again when I took Darcy, my daughter, to Disneyland." She paused for a moment and continued explaining.

"I kept her a secret to keep her away from the stress of media. I want to give her a normal life. But I can't hide her anymore. I want to tell the world how proud I am to her. I understand if I'll receive hates but please don't throw hates to her. She's innocent." She cried. I held her in my arms and rub circles on her back.

I looked at the audience and found mixed emotions. Some of them were confused, mad, happy, and touched.

Ellen patted her back and smiled. "Taylor, you've done nothing but to care and love your child. I salute you. You both don't deserve hates."

I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she nodded. Taylor stopped crying and smiled at her.

"Everybody, Taylor and Harry." Then we exit.

_______________

???'s P.O.V

I took a sip of my coffee as I watched their interview. Oh! What a brave Taylor! She really loves her child. Their little family seemed getting strong. Sadly, I'll break it soon.

I turned the T.V. off and went to my room. I've planned everything. No one can ever stop me. All I need now is more practise for my drama. I need to make it more believable.

They ruin me so I'll ruin them too. Especially that little brat named Darcy. She's the reason why I'm here, alone. I'll make them suffer. I'll make their life miserable.

____________

Wattpad deleted half of this chapter and it makes me sad. I'm so sorry guys. :(((