Chapter 34

Harry's P.O.V

"YOU'RE LYING!" I yelled over the phone.

"Believe it or not, I am pregnant Harry." She said in between sobs.

"If ever you are, I'm 100% sure it's not mine!" I yelled once again. After I said those words, all I heard was continous sobs.

"I know it's impossible to believe me but Harry, believe me! I can't raise a child on my own." She cried.

"Kendall---" I was about to say something when she cut me off.

"Harry, my mom and dad were really mad at me. They even told me to leave the house and blocked all my bank accounts. Now, I'm in a hotel, my friend allow me to stay for tonight. I don't know what to do. I'll find a place where me and this baby could live. We will live far away from you and your family. I'll let you live the life you wanna live but don't expect me that I'll tell my child that you are his/her father. Do what ever you want, just don't come to see us again. Goodbye, Harry." She sobbed and hung up.

Then there's me, frozen on where I'm standing. Her words hit me. I feel guilty. What if the child is really mine? I shouldn't let her live alone. I don't want to make another mistakes. Leave a girl pregnant. Let her suffer through pregnancy. A child growing up without a father. I don't wanna do what I did to Tay and Darcy. I don't want to abandon another girl and a child.

I sat on the rocking chair beside me. Why do life needs to be so cruel? I thought everything is going back to normal. I thought I can finally have a complete family.

Someone came from the curtains. It was Tay. Great just great! I thought sarcastically. I'm still not planning to tell her. I need to think first. I don't know how is she going to react.

"Hey, can't sleep?" she asked as I sat her on my lap. I put my arms around her waist.

"Uh yeah." good to know she didn't hear us.

"Thinking about a lot of things?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. She faced me and massaged my forehead. She's so sweet. I remember when we were both young she often do this whenever I'm having problems understanding math. As soon as I felt better, she kissed the top on my head. Ugh I love this girl. I then kissed her cheek.

"Thanks babe, I love you."

"I love you too. Can we go back to sleep?" She asked. I nodded and I carried her to our room.

The morning after that, we flew back to L.A. We arrived at 7 pm.My girls looked as tired that they went to sleep so early. I told Tay that I'll eat dinner first before I'll join her.

Taylor's P.O.V

As soon as Harry went downstairs, I grabbed his phone which is placed beside the lamp. I checked who was the one talking to him last night. Yup, I heard him.

My eyes went wide when I saw Kendall's name. What are they talking about last night. I started to get nervous as I pressed the call button.

K: "Harry? Had you---"

Me: "Kendall." I said nervously.

K: "Taylor? Oh my God!"

Me: "Yeah, it's me."

K: "Oh! Is there something you wanna talk about?"

Me: "Uh... yeah. I just wanna ask, are you the one who called Harry last night?"

K: "Uh... yeah. I'm so sorry." She answered with a low tone.

Me: "It's okay. I just wanna ask what did you two talked about. Sorry, I'm just curious."

K: "It's nothing."

Me: "I'm pretty sure there is. Please tell me."

K: "I swear it's nothing."

Me: "He looked so lonely last night. How can you assure me it's nothing."

K: "You better ask him." she sighed.

Me: "I called you because I wamt to hear it from you, please tell me."

K: "I don't think he's ready to tell you."

Me: I started to get nervous again. What the fuck is it? "Just tell me."

K: "I'm so sorry. I'm 2 months pregnant." Then she hung up.

Shit.

_____________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long. I love you babes. All the love. V