Chapter 20

I pressed the doorbell three times then Gemma opened the door.

"Tay!" She yelled then hugged me.

"Gemmy!" I yelled and hugged her back.

She let me in then I saw Dylan lying on the sofa. He said hi to me and waved his hand. I waved back and said hello.

"Where's Darcy?" I asked Gemma as she sat next to Dylan.

"She's already sleeping in Harry's room." She said. I nodded then went upstairs.

There's four rooms here. I opened the doors one by one to search for his room but a door with "Daddy's baby cake" caught my attention. I opened it first and saw a room covered with a light pink and purple. Obviously, this is Darcy's. I'm so impressed of Harry's effort. He even got her a room. Harry's becoming a sweet dad though and I have no complain with that. I opened the room next to it and revealed Harry cuddling with my baby. I'm so surprised to see this. I took a polaroid of them then wrote. "First time to see Darcy cuddling with daddy. :))))" I smiled and put it to my bag. I later beside Darcy, facing Harry. His curls covering his eyes and his mouth slightly open. He's hugging Darcy tightly. I wrapped my arms to Darcy and him which made him wake up. He opened his eyes slowly then closed it again. "Hi tay." He mumbled still eyes are closed.

"Hi Haz." I said then he moved his arms on my waist allowing me to join their little cuddling moment.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He mumbled without opening a single eye.

"I'd love to. If only things aren't complicated." I mumbled. I know he's not listening though but after that he sighed and tightened his hug.

"I love you..." Maybe he's just dreaming or it's for Darcy.

"Haz..." I sighed.

Then he sighed too.

After that we fell asleep.

---------

I woke up still with the same position last night. I planted a kiss on their foreheads before I went downstairs. I saw Dylan with his arms wrapped on Gemma's waist while they're cooking. The kitchen was filled with their laughs and giggles.

"Nice view!" I exclaimed which made them jump. I laughed.

"You scared me, Tay!" Gemma laughed then they continued cooking.

"What are you cooking?" I asked as I leaned on the counter.

"Spaghetti. Darcy requested last night." She replied. I nodded.

"Dylan, so what's the feeling of being a husband to Gems?" I asked. They chuckled a little then he replied.

"Great. But she keep on scolding me." He joked. Gemma glared at her then slapped his chest.

"Just kidding, babe." He chuckled then hugged her waist again. They're such a flirt no wonder they've been together for 9 years. Dylan was so sweet to as well as Gemma.

We heard footsteps from the stairs and saw Harry carrying Darcy. Darcy ran to me when she saw me.

"Mommy!" She yelled then jumped on my arms. I picked her up then kissed her cheek.

"How's your sleep babe?" I asked.

"It's great!" She yelled.

We made our way to Gemma and Dylan's.

"Would you please stop flirting! Ugh!" Harry yelled to Gemma and Dylan. Gemma just stucked her tounge and laugh.

"Aunt Gemmy, is that sphagetti?" Darcy asked. Gemma nodded then she hugged her. I left her to them then started to place some plates on the dining table. I saw Harry looking so problematic.

"Is there any problem, Haz?" I asked. I sat next to him and patted his back.

"You can tell me, we're still best friends, right?"

He sighed. "You won't understand." He said without looking on my eyes.

"I'll try." I gave him a weak smile.

"How are you and that Calvin dude? Are you still dating? Why didn't you tell me before? How long have you been together?" He said panicking. I knew it! He's jealous. But, how and why? He has a girlfriend too. Anyway, about Calvin? Well...

"That jerk? Oh! I caught him with my dearest friend, Ellie. We dated for like two weeks and then he already want to get in my pants. What an asshole right?" His jaw dropped. Shocked.

"But of course I refused. What the hell! I'm not like his exes whom he used just for sex. And then he got mad and walked out and then boom I saw him with Ellie doing it on his bed. Oh! May I add they're friends with benefits. Ew." I rolled my eyes. That happened before I came here. They're such a dumbass. They forgot to lock the door. Sadly, I interrupted their little party. Gross people.

I looked at Harry he sighed in relief knowing I didn't sleep with Calvin. But a few seconds later his hands clenched into fist.

"I knew it! He's not good for you, Tay!" he exclaimed. I sighed I don't know why he's acting like this.

"Just forget it. Anyway, why did you ask me that? Are you jealous?" I said with a smirk.

He smirked too. "Of course not. You know, I'm just concerned about you."

I was surprised to hear that. "Oh! Okay, it's my chance. How are you and Kendall?"

Harry's P.O.V

I'm so glad to know that they broke up. I sighed in relief when she said they didn't had sex. Excuse me, I, Harry Styles, has the only right to sleep with herI can finally have a chance to get back with her. Yaaaaaaassss! I want to jump right now like really but that would be embarassing.

"Oh! Okay, it's my chance. How are you and Kendall?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow to her and sighed.

"Uhmm. Just like what happened to you and your ex lover boy, we broke up. She didn't cheat. It's just that uhmm... The night after I picked Darcy up, she made a surprised visit here and she kinda saw her and told me I was stupid and mean things---" I was cutted off by Gemma.

"Not only to him but also to Darcy. I swear Taylor, if you were there you would have killed her." My sister interrupted. Taylor's eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL! SHE DID THAT!? SHE'S SO DEAD! IM GONNA KILL HER!" Taylor yelled with gritted teeth. I stood up then massaged her back trying to calm her.

"We're done Tay. It's over." I said. She sighed then I hugged her back.

"Are we twins or what? We just broke up with our baes." She said trying to joke around.

"Haha yup!" She turned around then hugged me.I hugged her back and saw Gemma at her back. She was smiling at us. Well, let's say we both miss moments like this.

"So... Can we be best friends again? I missed you Ali." I said.

"Hahaha of course. But can you please stop calling me Ali... I like Taylor more."

"Alright. Yay I'm so happy."

__________________________

Sorry for not updating soon. I'm so busy. School just started but I'll do my best to update more often. :)))) love ya cupcakes x