Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V

It has been two months since the accident. Taylor's still in coma. I've been watching her 24/7. Her parents were also here. Austin, Andrea and Scott. Well Scott, he punched me the first time he saw me. I knew that day will come yet I'm not ready. I deserve it anyway.

The fans were so devastated as soon as they read the news. They flooded us with emotional tweets and letters. They always trend #PrayForTaylor everyday. Directioners felt sorry for Taylor. They accepted her and kept saying sorry to me.

If you're asking where is Darcy, she's at Gemma's. I didn't tell her the truth because I know she'll have tantrums that would result to asthma. I told her that her mom turns out to be sleeping beauty but instead of true love's kiss, the cure is a really long sleep. Glad she believed me.

Today, I'll be fetching Kendall. Taylor wants me to take care of her so I'll do it. Whatever she wants, I'll do just for her to be happy. Kendall will be living with me and Darcy. Perrie and Eleanor were in the hospital to watch for Taylor while I'm away.

I rang the doorbell and she quickly opened it.

"H-Harry." She stuttered.

"Uh... Hi." I said looking at her small bump. It wasn't really visible for now.

"Uh... Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm here to fetch you up. You'll be living in my house for 6 months until the baby is born." I said while looking around her house. It's a small one too far from their mansion.
"Oh Wait! 6 months? Are you kidding me? You'll only wait for me to give birth and then you'll take him/her away from me? Sorry mister but---" I cut her off by putting my index finger on her lips.

"No, I won't. After the baby is born, I will be responsible for your needs. You'll be back here and I'll send you child support. Don't think I want this. Taylor do. So I'm only doing this because of her." I said which made her frown.

"I'm not coming." She said as she tried to close the door. I quickly stopped her before she'd slam the door on my face.

"Whether you like it or not, you will go with me." I glared at her as I hold her fist so tight.

She sighed and finally gave up. "Alright, wait for me." She ran upstairs and packed her bags. I sat on the sofa while waiting for her. I picked up my phone and texted Gemma.

To Gemma:

Pack Darcy's bags, I'll fetch her up within an hour.

From Gemma:

Already done. She's watching tv, waiting for you.

To Gemma:

Tell her I lover her. See you soon Gems. Bye. x

I carried all of her bags and placed it on the trunk. She sat on the passenger's seat then I started the engine. The whole drive was filled with awkward silence. I don't have the appetite to talk to her.

As soon as we reached Gemma's house, Darcy came running up to me. I carried her and spun her around. She giggled and hug me. I kissed her forehead and hugged her back. Gemma was standing on the door frame with her hand on her belly. She's five months pregnant while Kendall is four. I went to hug her then I kissed her forehead then her belly.

"Hey baby..." I paused as I looked up at Gemma. She mouthed 'boy' to me then I smiled. "Hey baby boy, I'm your Uncle Harry, the most handsome guy in the whole world. You're so lucky, you know that? Please be a good boy to mommy. I can't wait to see you." I kissed her belly one more time.

"Gemmy, thank you for taking good care to Darcy. Hope she helped you for practising how to be a mom." I said. She just chuckled and slapped my shoulder lightly. I waved goodbye to her then picked Darcy up.
I opened the backseat and let her in. She gasped as soon as she saw Kendall.

"Uh... hi!" Kendall greeted nicely.

"Hi." Darcy shyly greeted back.

Kendall smiled at her then pinched her cheeks. I started driving back home. Darcy kept on telling me what happened on her little vacation on Gemma's. I just laughed at how hyper she is.

When we reached home, I felt something real different. There's something wrong with the house. Then it hit me. My queen is missing. Her sweet scent, lovely voice, everything. I sighed and carried their bags.

Kendall and Darcy were talking now. I'm glad there will be no awkward moments in this house anymore. Once the bags were already in, I sat beside Darcy. I sat her on my lap and played with her hair as Kendall fixed her things on the guess room that will be her temporary room.

"Daddy, Aunt Kenny will stay with us?" She asked.

"Yes babe, why? You don't want her to live here?" I asked as I curled one os her hairs on my finger.

"No, I like her! She's really nice! She said I'm cute and she would like to play with me everyday." She said with a hyper tone.

"Glad to hear that. I thought you wouldn't like her."

"Why not? I was just a little bit shy earlier." She said giggling. I chuckled and hugged her.

"I love you, babycake!" I said as I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too, Daddyboo!" She said as she kissed my temple.