Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

After lunch I helped Taylor wash the dishes. A few minuted ago my phone rang. I checked who it was and saw Kendall's name. I answered it and excused myself.

Kendall: babe?

Me: Yeah?

Kendall: Are you sure you're with Gemma?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Kendall: Can you give the phone to her?

Me: Wait a minute.

I call Gemma but didn't mention who's in the phone.

Gemma: Who's this?

I sat near her then watched her. I can't hear Kendall but I was listening to Gemma.

Gemma: What the--- don't you ever call me Gems! We're not even friends!

She yelled. I can see. She's mad.

Gemma: Just shut up. Isn't it obvious? Of course he's with me! Okay? Satisfied? Let's just stop this nonsense.

Gemma rolled her eyes then have back to me the phone.

Me: You doubt that I'm with her, right?

Kendall: Sorry.

Me: it's okay. I gotta go. Gemma's calling me. Bye.

I hung up without hearing anything from her. After I hung up, I heard Gemma yelling while talking to Taylor. I made my way to them and found Taylor laughing while Gemma complained everything about Kendall. I just listened to them and laughed too.

Taylor's P.O.V

After a minute, Gemma made her way to me with annoyed face.

"I fvcking hate that girl! She's such a dumbass!" She yelled kicking the counter.

"Who?"

"Kendall Jenner the bitch! She called me Gems without my permission. I will never ever be close to her. Anyway, do you remember that bitch? In High School? A total bitch."

"Oh! The teen royalty? Oh my god! I can't believe it's her now! Now I know why her name seems so familiar."

"And I'll never ever forget her name!" She cursed. I just laughed at her.

"Just forget the past. I think she's just trying to be nice!"

"What the fvck! If you think she's trying, well you're completely wrong! Wait! Oh yeah! She's trying. She's trying her best to annoy me!" She rolled her eyes.

"You know what? Out of all the girlfriends Harry had, she is the worst." She rolled her eyes again.

"No. I think I am." I sighed.

Her eyes widened. "What!? No! You're the best among them! They're all bitch not just like you! They're nothing compared to you! I wish you two never broke up." She said. I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"Gems. We can't turn back the time." I sighed again.

"But. Can you two get back together. Darcy needs a complete family. Why not give her one?." She pouted.

"If only that's how simple it was." I sighed. I really want to give Darcy a complete family. I have want her to be like those other normal little kids who have their own families. I want her to be enjoy the family day. I want her to have a daddy who will protect her whenever someone hurt her. I want to give her everything she needs. But things got complicated.

"Okay let's cut the drama! Anyways, there's something I need to tell you!" She said almost whispering.

"That seems interesting huh. What is it? You're pregnant? Oh c'mon---" she cutted me with a slap on my shoulder.

"Shut up! Of course not! So this is it! I'm engage! I'm getting married!" She whispered. Excitement evident in her face.

My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! Really!? When's the wedding!? Oh my god! I'm so excited!" I yelled.

"Shh... Lower your voice. So... Uhmm... Yeah. Me and Dylan already talked about this. Uhmm... The wedding will be on June 27. It's just a simple beach wedding." She smiled. Oh my god! Getting married was her dream, our dream.

"Where?"

"Uhmm... We still don't know yet. But don't worry we will tell you! By the way, uhmm... I just want to ask if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids?" She asked smile never leave her face.

"Oh my God! I would love to!" I smiled.

"Yay! Thank you so much TayTay! I love you to the moon and back! You're the sister I've never had!" She yelled then hugged me. I hugged back.

"You too! Thank you and I love you too like a lot!"

"Okay... Let's stop this drama. Are you done? Let's go to the living room!" I just nodded then followed her.

------------------------------

"What!? You're engage? Why didn't you tell me!? And Dylan! Why didn't you ask my permission." He yelled. Harry loves Gemma so much. They were so overprotective to each other even though sometimes they've got into huge fights. But they were siblings. They live each other to death.

"Calm down, Harry!" I said trying to calm him down. Darcy's sleeping in her room.

"Why would I calm the fvck down? Now that I know my sister's getting married without her fiancé asking my permission first!?" He yelled. He looked so depressed and angry.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I already asked your parent's permission. I never had a chance to ask you because that was the time Gemma was so mad at you." Dylan apologized.

"Harold! I was the one who told him not to tell you so don't be mad at him! I don't care if you'll be mad at me. I admit it. It's my fault! I'm so sorry!" Gemma yelled in tears. Me and Dylan ran to her then comfort her.

"I'm so sorry, Gems. I can't stay mad at you. You know that! Okay. I understand why you don't want to tell me. But can you please... Stop crying. I don't want to see my beautiful sister crying." He said. His guilt killed his anger. He hugged her then Gemma slapped his chest.

"Fvck you! Haha! Stop your compliment! You sucked at that!" We laughed then she hugged him back.

---------------

Before they go home I checked if there's some paparazzi waiting.

"Okay... So there's no paparazzi outside." I smiled.

They l sighed in relief.

"C'mon! Let's go! Before they came!" Gemma said.

Harry decided to join them way back home. We bid goodbyes to each other.

"Bye Swifty! Call me when Darcy's finally awake!" Harry winked.

"Sure. Bye!"

_____________________________

Hey guys! I dedicated this chapter to @FarahAhmed282. Thank you so much for reading my book, dear. Hope you won't stop ;) ILYSM Xx.

I didn't get 10 comments but I updated cause I love yah all so much.

Just comment if you want me to dedicate the next chapter to you. All the love Xx.

10 votes and 10 comments >> next chapter! :)))