Chapter 27

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm still at the bathroom, crying my eyes out. I can't believe he even left me here without telling me. What am I gonna do? I can't be a single mom!

I then heard a knock on the door. "Tay?" I heard my mom asked. I just ignored her. I don't want her to see me like this. What would be her reaction if ever she found out?

"I know you're in there. Open the door, baby. I'm here to help you. I'm your mom." My mom is the sweetest mom in the world. She's like my best friend. I don't want to disappoint her. She raised me well. Why did I fuck up?

I opened the door and hugged her tight. She hugged back and cooed me.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" she asked. I cried harder feeling the guilt.

She closed the door and then I sat on the toilet.

"Tell me, Taylor. Maybe I could help you." she said.

"Please, promise me that you won't be mad at me. I love you mom." I said hugging her again.

"Shh... Tell me. I won't be mad. No matter what is it." I pulled away and looked down at my feet.

"Mom... I'm pregnant." I looked at her. Her arms covering her mouth and her eyes teary eyed. I felt my eyes get watery again.

"No! Tell me, you're lying. I know you wouldn't do that. You promised me. You're a good girl. Tell me Tay, you're lying." she said shaking me. Tears streaming down my face. I knew she'll react this way.

"Mom..." I cried. "Please, don't hate me... I'm so sorry. I failed you." I begged, kneeling in front of her.

She also kneeled down and hugged me. I sobbed in her arms as she tried to make me stop. "Shh... baby... it's okay. Mommy's here." This is why I love my mom so much. She always tell me that everything will be alright.

_____________________

Dad and mom was at the kitchen, making breakfast. I'm sitting beside Austin while he's massaging my forehead. I woke up with a really bad headache.

I then suddenly felt the need to puke. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. Austin picked up my hair as I throw up. When I'm finally done, he embraced me tight.

"Are you okay, Tay? We need to go to the hospital. You're sick." he said with a worried tone. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"No... I'm okay and I'm not sick." I said giving him a weak smile. He frownned, completely confused.

"Yes, you are. Tay, don't be so stubborn---" I cut him off by raising my hand, telling him to stop.

"Aus, I'm pregnant." I said with a really low voice. His jaw dropped. He froze on where he was standing. Suddenly, the door opened, reaveling my angry dad. Oh no.

"Who's pregnant!?" He asked with his usual angry tone.

I looked down on my feet and then my eyes started to get watery. I felt a heavy hand touched my left cheek, really hard. He slapped me.

He pulled my hair and led me downstairs. Mom and Aus tried to stop him but he's too strong. He kicked and slapped me over and over again.

"Abort it!" he command.

"No! This child is innocent!" I shouted while sobbing.

He continue beating me. He threw me out of the house with some of my clothes.

"You're such a failure. I don't want to see your face ever again." And then he slammed the door shut. I saw my mom and brother crying and begging him. He also slapped them. I cried my eyes out. I started to pick up some of my clothes and walk away.

I walked barefooted. Some people were staring at me. I have bruises and cuts all over my body, but i'm still glad he didn't punch or kick me on the stomach.

I stuggled walking, tired and hurt. I knocked on the door three times. Selena opened the door.

"Tay!?" she asked, shocked as she looked at me. After that, I collapsed and eveything went black.

____________________

I woke up feeling so much pain throughout my body. I looked around me and saw a familiar room. Its Selena's room. The door opened and I saw Selena's mom, Mandy.

She ran to me and asked me questions. Mandy is like my second mom, since she's my best friend's mum.

"Honey, are you okay? What happened to you? Do you want me
to call your mum?" She panicked.

"No! Don't... please... dad will just beat them too." I cried.

"What!? your dad did this to you!?" she asked raising her voice, shocked.

"Because he found out that... im pregnant." I explained and she hugged me.

"Shh... don't worry, honey. Sel and I are here for you. I understand you. I was like you when I got pregnant with Sel." She cooed while embracing me.

I'm so glad someone understands me. I remember Mandy got pregnant with Sel when she was 16.

I'm not blaming the baby inside me though. They said it's a gift from God. Why would I reject that? I just hope the baby would be healthy.

A half of me still wishing Harry is here. I miss him even though I hate him for leaving me.

Mandy let me stay here. We talked about the future of the baby. She told me a lot about her experience in pregnancy. I told her that I'm willing to help her with the expenses as soon as I got a job. I don't wanna be a burden to them though.

After we talked, she showed me the guess room which I would be my room for a while. It was nice and clean. I have nothing to complain about.

I started putting some of my clothes on the drawer. I cleaned myself and lay on the bed. I sighed and whispered to myself, "Welcome to the new world, Taylor Alison Swift."

_____________________

Well, that's the flashback part 1 for now. Hope you like it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12.1 K READS!!!!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST! SO AS A GIFT, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WRITE HAYLOR ONE SHOT STORIES? DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW IF YOU WANT. I LOVE YOU MY LIL RAINBOWS! XX ;)