Chapter 33

Taylor's P.O.V

We all collapsed on the bed as we opened the door. Well, it was a very tiring day. We explored the whole Paris. We ate french foods especially macarons, our favorite. Of course, we also went to the top of the eiffel tower.

I looked at  my two angels and smiled. They were about to sleep. I went to the mini kitchen and prepared milk for Darcy. She drank it and I carried her to the other room. I tucked her in bed and sung lullaby to her until she drifted off to sleep.

I went back to where Harry is lying. I laid beside him and stroked his hair. I pecked on the top of his forehead. I was about to sleep but I felt warm arms surrounded mine. I smiled knowing he's still awake.

"What about a kiss on the lips?" He asked pouting and eyes closed. I turned his head back on the pillow. I chuckled and slapped his arm lightly.
"No!" I said as I stucked my tongue.

He then suddenly pinned me on our bed and quickly pushed his lips on mine. I can see where this would end. I chuckled between our kiss and tried to push him but he's too strong. I tried and I tried but I gave in. My body can' resist the heat. A few minutes later I can feel his hands going up and down on my thighs. I moaned as he deepen the kiss.

Suddenly we heard my phone ringing like a siren. I quickly pushed him away and get up. He groaned as he fell on the floor. I know what it was. It's a signal from Darcy that she's having an asthma attack. I quickly went to her room only to found her struggling in breathing. I ran to her and searched for her inhaler. As soon as I found it, I immediately gave it to her. I hold the inhaler as she sucked for air. I rubbed circled on her back as she gets better.

When she