Chapter 29

Taylor's P.O.V

"I feel so bad for you Tay! Sorry, it's all my mom's fault. I love you." Gemma said then embraced me. I smiled at her and hugged her back.

We both stood up and went home. We prepared breakfast for the boys and Darcy. We cooked some bacons and eggs. Gemma can't keep her mouth shut while cooking. She keep on telling me about their honeymoon.
"Nice view over there." we heard a deep voice from behind. We turned around and saw Harry leaning on the counter with a phone on his hand. He took a picture of me and Gemma.. I walked to him and pecked on his lips.

"Morning babe!" I said hugging him.

"Morning beautiful!" He hugged back.

Gemma cleared her throat and spoke. "Harry would you please wake Dylan up. I feel so Jelly over here!" She pouted. We chuckled and Harry walked and hugged her.

"Let him sleep. Okay, you're beautiful too, just for today." He said with a grin. Gemma slapped his chest.

"Just kidding. You're one of the most gorgeous girl in this planet." He said kissing her cheeks. Gemma smiled sweetly. I'm so touched to see them like this. They look so cute.

Gemma and Harry often fight on some little things but they always end up forgiving each other. They often do sweet things. People always mistaken them as a couple though.

"Aww... you both made me miss Austin." I pouted. We all chuckled.

Soon, Darcy and Dylan woke up. The whole house was filled with laughs again. We played some games with Darcy. Me and Gemma wore skirts and tiara so we can join her tea party.

___________________

I woke up with Harry beside me. Some of his curls covered his face and mouth slightly open. I was about to get up but he pulled me closer to him.

"Who told you to get out of this bed?" He asked without opening his eyes.

"Excuse me Mr. Styles, I need to take a shower." I said removing his hands on my waist but he just pulled ne again.

"You can do that later. Please, let's just stay here in our bed. I want to cuddle with you." He said still eyes are closed. He kissed my cheek and I put my arms around him. He kissed my hair and then my nose then my lips. I giggled then he pecked on my lips again. He continue doing it until it become a french kiss. He got on top of me while we explore each other's mouth. Suddenly, we heard the door open.

"Daddy, mu---EEWWWW!" Darcy yelled covering her eyes. Harry immediately got off of me and get Darcy.

"Daddy, why are you on top of mummy while kissing her?" she asked. We both gulped and eyes widened. It's our fault. We're so stupid. Why didn't we lock the door?

Harry and I looked at each other communicating by eyes. We're arguing of who should be the one to explain. Well, obviously it's him because he's the one Darcy asked. He sighed and then spoke.

"Uh... parent's usually do that---aw!" He said as I slapped his shoulder.

"Uh... yeah... right... that's it... that's how they make babies---aw! What the hell tay!" He half yelled as I slapped him one more time. Darcy frowned while looking at us.

"I want to have babies now... Can I do that, dad?" she asked which made our eyes grew wider.

"What!? No!" we both yelled in unison.

"Oh! Sorry!" she said looking down. Harry picked her chin up and kissed her nose.

"Honey... as what I told you... only parents can do that... I'll tell you when you get older, okay." She nodded and hugged me and Harry.

"Don't do what mommy and dady did huh?" Harry reminded her.

"Okay... but daddy I want a brother or sister." she pouted. Harry looked at me with a big smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm then he chuckled.

"We'll think of that, baby." I said kissing her forehead. She jumped in excitement. She always ask me if I can give her a sibling and I always say that I am too busy at work.

She kissed us and then walked out of the room. She went to her room and watched cartoons. We both sighed as she exit the room.

"You're so stupid. You could just tell her that we're playing!" I said massaging my temple. He pouted and put his arm around my waist.

"Babe... if I told her that we're playing she might do the same thing with some of her friends which we wouldn't like to happen." He said kissing my cheeks. He has a point though. It's just that we're both embarassed in front of our daughter.

We both get up and went to Darcy's room. Harry picked her up and we went to the kitchen. Me and Harry cooked while Darcy watched at the sofa. When we're almost done, we heard the doorbell rang.

Harry's P.O.V

I decided to open the door hoping it's Gemma but I was surprised to see the face of my mom.

"Honey!" she said as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I missed her.

"I missed you! What are you doing here mom?" I asked as she entered the house.

"Obviously, visiting my handsome boy." She said pinching my nose. She looked around and spotted Darcy.

"Oh! Who's this cute little girl?" She asked smilling at her. She sat next to her and pinched her cheeks. Darcy smilled to her too.

"Uhmm... Mom... I forgot to tell you... she's my... daughter, Darcy." I said awkwardly. I forgot to tell her about Darcy. Fuck.

Her jaw dropped to the ground. She looked at me with a frown.

"You're kidding?" she asked. I ran my fingers down to my hair and nodded.

"How!? When!? What!? With!?" she asked continiously which made Darcy frightened. She ran to the kitchen to find her mum.

"Mum... It was a long story." I said without looking at her eyes. Why did I even forgot to tell her.

"Harold! Tell me first who's the mother!?" she asked raising her voice. I'm like a little boy scolded by her mom.

I was about to say something when Taylor showed up.

_____________________

Hey guys! I'm going to post my new book called 'Haylor One-Shots' :)) I've already made a cover. Can you please give me a song that you want me to write about? Tysm. All the love. V