Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey mate!" Someone yelled. I was surprised to see Niall and Zayn here in my house. How did he get here?

"You scared me bro, how did you two get here?" I said giving them confused looks.

"Let's just say we're so smart." Zayn said with smirk.

"Okay so... Never mind. What's your purpose here?" I said raising an eyebrow to them.

"Lad, you've been gone for almost 2 days. Where have you been?" Niall asked patting my back.

"From my old friend." I sighed.

"Whoah! Wow!" They both said in unison.

"What?" I said still my eyebrow raised.

"You're saying that Taylor Swift was an old friend of yours? Oh my God! You're such a bad liar!" They both burst out in laughter. I don't know what's the problem wi-- wait what!? How did they know!?

"What the fvck! How did you know?" I asked. I'm so fvcking nervous.

"Harry, it was all around the news, twitter. Everyone already knew!" Zayn said massaging my back, trying to calm me down. Niall turned on the TV. Then me with Gemma and Dylan appeared on the screen. How did they get those pictures?

"Harry Styles with his sister and its boyfriend found leaving Taylor Swift's apartment."

"Harry Styles dating Taylor Swift?"

"Harry Styles having an affair with Taylor Swift? How about Kendall Jenner?"

"Harry Styles cheating on Kendall Jenner?"

Those were the headlines I heard from the fvcking TV. I fvcking hate the media. They're such a smartass. They'll do anythin just to make rumors. They make rumors that aren't true. They are the first who started to give hate. They don't know the word 'private life'.

"Woah! Styles. Aren't you satisfied with Kendall. Look, she's so hot as fvck! You know, you can fvck her whenever you want. Why do you still need to have another one. And wait. It's not just another woman but it's the gorgeous, flawless, sweet and sexy Taylor Swift." My eyes got darkened when he said those words to her. I pushed him to the wall so hard then locked him with my arms so he couldn't move.

"What the fvck Zayn! Are you kidding me!? How the fvck would you believe on those fvcking rumors huh!? I thought you won't believe any! And don't you ever said those things to her. You're engage with Perrie!" I yelled at him. Niall grabbed my arms to stop me. I'm so fvckin mad about those rumors.

"Man, I'm so sorry. I was just kidding you. You took the joke so seriously. Why are you so mad all of a sudden. Why are you so affected of that rumor?" Zayn apologized. I sighed. I think I should tell them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to harm you, pal. It's just... I'm so stressed of the media. They follow me wherever I am." I sighed. He just nodded.

"Okay, just explain to us why you, Gemma and Dylan came to Taylor Swift's apartment." Niall suggested as we all sat in the couch.

I explained to them everything. When I bumped to Darcy to when I discovered that I have a daughter. I told them about our history because they asked it. Zayn was so surprised because Perrie never mentioned anything about these. He told me that she used to tell him about a girl that used to be her best friend but she never mentioned that it was Taylor.

"Bro, why did you ever want to let her go?" Niall asked.

"Mate, I know I'm such an asshole. My mom told me to break up with her. I have no choice. If I didn't obey her she's going to tell Mr. Swift that I slept with her. I don't want to put Taylor in danger. So I have to do it. I didn't even know that the day after that we're going to leave U.S. I didn't have the chance to tell her everything." I explained almost teary eyed. I don't know. I'm feeling so guilty.

"Oh! Why didn't you tell her about that so she could understand." Zayn asked.

"I don't know." I shook my head. They patted my back to comfort me.

"Hazza, can we meet her. I mean them. Her and your daughter. Don't worry, we're your pal. We will keep this as a secret."

"Not now. I'll ask Taylor first." I answered. They just nodded.

------------------------------------------------

Taylor's P.O.V

"Mommy! Look, it's daddy with auntie Gemma and Uncle Dylan!" Darcy screamed as she saw their picture appeared on the screen.

My eyes widened when I heard the headlines.

"Harry Styles with his sister and its boyfriend found leaving Taylor Swift's apartment."

"Harry Styles dating Taylor Swift?"

"Harry Styles having an affair with Taylor Swift? How about Kendall Jenner?"

"Mum? What's an affair." Darcy asked. My jaw dropped. What the hell? This is what I hated the most about the media. Not just because they make rumors or can't give us some privacy. They sometimes affect my daughter. By their harsh words that make Darcy confused.

"Baby, you're still young to know the meaning of that. I'll tell you when you get older." That's all what I can say now.

"Okay mum." She nodded then I switched the channel to Nickelodeon so she can watch some cartoons and avoid the fvckin media.

_____________________________

This chapter sucks. I swear.