DAY 00

DAY 00 — 8:55 AM
FULL CLASS
•jujutsu high•

"You may come in."

Yaga-Sensei's voice echoed through the half-empty classroom as a mysterious figure stood beyond the screen door. Though both Geto and Shoko were focused on the silhouette it casted, Satoru Gojo only let off a small 'tsk'. He didn't need to look at the door to feel your presence approaching; a presence he wasn't too excited for.

The mysterious figure hesitantly reached out before opening the door with pristine confidence. With your eyes fixed to the other students in the room, you took your first steps into the classroom. From now until you graduate, these were going to be your new classmates.

'The strongest... Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto. That's them,' you thought to yourself, crossing your arms to view them in all of their cursed glory. 'The blue eyed one isn't even looking at me. That egotistical prick.'

Like the good ol' saying goes - it takes one to know one. Your scathing ego, uncontested at the Kyoto branch as the only special grade, was in for some fierce competition here in Tokyo. When you're the best at what you do, it's hard to be benevolent.

"You." You pointed at the blue eyed boy first. This caused some sort of reaction out of him, however miniscule it was. He lazily lifted his gaze above his blackout lenses in your direction. "Fight me."

Yaga-Sensei looked exhausted already. "Y/n don't get out of hand, you haven't even introduced yourself." Scratching the back of his head, he let off a hearty sigh. This group of students was already trouble enough with the two enrolled special grades, a third was bound to cause more chaos.

"Oh, my apologies." Though you weren't apologetic at all, lips curling into a cheeky smirk. "I'm Y/n. The strongest from Kyoto. I'll be joining your class starting from toda-"

"ah-choO~!"

Your eyes weighted down in annoyance as you sneezed into your sleeve. And though the room fell uncomfortably quiet, the silence broke as a boy with long black hair let off a soft chuckle.

You shot your glance to the perpetrator - the figure who dared to laugh at you. "What the hell's so funny?" You looked up to the boy, face still buried in your sleeve.

"Language." Yaga-Sensei interrupted.

"I didn't expect the strongest from the Kyoto branch to have such a cute sneeze," he responded in a smile, seeming sincere enough. "I'm Suguru Geto, it's a pleasure meeting you Y/n."

You lazily looked up at him. Though you usually tell off people for calling you cute, you weren't in the mood for it right now. You had a slight cold and you... and you...-

"ah-choO~!"

"God fucking da-"

"Language."  Principal Yaga reminded you yet again, his tone a bit more stiff. "Don't make me say it again."

You huffed.

"Do you want me to go run and grab some cold medication, Y/n? I think I have some extra in my dorm. It'll only take a second for me to grab it," a brown haired girl chimed in.

"I can handl-"

"ah... ah..."

Just before you were about to sneeze a third time, you were interrupted.

"Bless you."

Like magic, the sneeze mysteriously vanished from your nose. Since you were already anticipating it, you were pissed off that you couldn't follow through. You shot a seething glare at the perpetrator - the blue eyed boy at the back of the classroom. His only response was shooting you back a mischievous smirk. That bastard knew exactly what he did. You're going to kill him.