DAY 03

DAY 03 - 9:05 AM
YOU AND SATORU
•jujutsu high•

"Sleeping beauty~?"

A voice called from outside your door. You groaned in annoyance as you lazily covered your head with your covers.

"Sleeping beauty, are you there~?"

"5... more minutes..." you murmur in a daze, drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Don't make me teleport into your dorm, sleepyhead. Don't say I didn't warn-"

"Shut it, Satoru," you growled instinctively. The white haired boy smirked.

"So the princess has finally awoken. And does this princess know what time it is?"

"It's... too early..." you murmur, lazily grabbing your phone. "Wait it's already 9-"

Satoru laughed from the other side of the door. "I had a feeling you'd sleep in after last night. Can't say I didn't have fun myself~"

Your face got red. "You're making it sound like we did something," growling to the man outside, you stood up. You quickly change into your uniform, Satoru savouring your silhouette on display for him on the other side of the screen door.

After grabbing your things, you slid the door open to see Satoru's stupid face.

"Why am I stuck seeing your face first thing every morning?" rolling your eyes, you look past the male.

"You're making it sound like we're married," Satoru teased, turning to walk next to you on your way to class.

You scoffed at his taunt. "You, married? That's a funny joke."

"You don't think I'm husband material Y/n?"The white haired boy pouted, his crystal blue eyes growing big and glossy.

Your eye twitching in his direction, Satoru's pouts only intensify for a more dramatic effect. Why the hell did you find this adorable?!

"It's not whether your husband material. You're not mature enough to settle." You turned your gaze away from the boy. You didn't want to get trapped in his stupid puppy dog face antics. Stupid Satoru.

"Not mature enough? O great mighty strong Y/n,~ whatever shall I do to increase my maturity~," he teased, your eye twitching once more.

"I don't know, get a job, talk about lawn care, barbecue, don't do this-" you traced the outline of his pouting face on your last word.

Satoru rolled his eyes. "That's no fun."

You roll your eyes back at him. "That's the point."

"So I have to do something like this then?" Satoru paused to clear his throat , continuing "We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty-"

You tried to punch Satoru's face, but to no avail. His stupid infinity got in the way of what would have been a fatal blow. "Satoru you know EXACTLY that wasn't what I meant."