SATORU GOJO BONUS

DAY ?? - 3:14 PM
YUJI NOBARA AND ???
•jujutsu tech•

"Hello?" Yuji called out, looking towards the front entrance of the school. It seems there was someone walking closer, but this mysterious figure gave no reply.

Squinting, he was able to distinguish the outline of this person... an outline that seemed familiar. "Umm, excuse me miss?" He asked again to no response.

"Yuji, we got to go!" Without hesitating, Nobara yanked on the back of his sweater hood which pulled the rest of Yuji with it. This caught the unsuspecting sorcerer by surprise.

"No— there's someone there!" Yuji exclaimed, pointing out the figure to his oblivious classmate.

Nobara squinted. "You're... right. Who is that? Fushiguro, do you know?"

Megumi looked up from his phone. He shrugged.

Nobara furrowed her brow. "Thanks for the help. Maybe Gojo-Sensei knows her?"

Nonetheless, Yuji gave her no time to call for backup. Running towards the mysterious figure, Yuji waved his hands about. "Hey miss?"

The figure didn't even bat an eye, continuing to walk at the same pace. Yuji stood in front of the figure, mildly annoyed. "Who are-"

Before he could continue, the figure walked straight through Yuji. He was entirely pale. "A-a ghost?!?"

Nobara wiped her eyes to see if she saw that correctly. "G-Gojo Sensei-!!"

As if summoned, a tall male appeared behind Nobara instantaneously. "And what is it a precious student of mine needs?" He hummed, taking a moment to investigate the pale expressions on his students face. With her shaking finger, Nobara pointed in the direction of the mysterious figure.

Gojo froze.

"G-ghost..." was the only words Nobara could escape from her lips.

Without thinking, Gojo's legs started moving on their own towards the figure. "Y/n...?"

You finally halted in your place as Satoru stood before you. Unfortunately, you knew all too well you couldn't pass through him. No, he wouldn't even let you without an explanation. "Shut it, Satoru."

Satoru wrapped his arms around you without giving you a moment to react. You clenched your teeth at the embrace. Despite the time gap, the warmth was familiar.

"Where did you go?" Satoru asked, lifting up his blindfold to get a better look at you. "It's been almost 7 years..."

You reluctantly turned your gaze from him. "Places. I just... needed a break, that's all."

"7 years?" Satoru elaborated, "that's-"

"I don't give a damn how you feel, I needed a break so I took one." Pushing yourself out of Satoru's grasp, you crossed your arms. "Anyhow, I wasn't ready to see you here. I..."

"You owe me a date."

You paused. Squinting at the male in disbelief, you bit your lip. After everything he could have said or done, that's what he decided to say? Not even a 'how's it been?' or a 'how are you?'

"Shut it Satoru." You growled. No matter how much you were in disbelief, you knew he was probably referring to that day. You know, the day you were trapped in a domain. After he broke you free, he was going to take you out to town the next day to hang out, but...