DAY 07

DAY 07 - ?:?? AM
YOU
•your room•

What time was it...?

You awoke to see a mysterious figure standing above you. You couldn't tell much at first. All you could do was trace the outline of the silhouette... male, muscular, spiky hair.

"Sato...?"

"You're awake? How troublesome." The figure growled, looking at you with a bright emerald gaze. It was unsettlingly familiar. Have you seen emerald before? "I guess it'll be a bit more work to take you back."

"Take me... back?" You look up at the figure as you slowly came to your senses. Jet black spiky hair, thin eyebrows, a piercing green gaze, a straight scar across his lips with some sort of worm on his shoulder. "Who are you?"

The male would give you no response. Instead, he grabbed you with a rope in hand. Instinctively you tried to squirm out before you felt something stab right through your upper arm. Luckily for you, your cursed technique-

Why were you bleeding?

"Surprised?" The male chuckled in a taunt, "You won't be able to use your cursed technique against me, kid. I'm afraid without your cursed technique you're no match."

You pulled his sword out out of your upper arm as you jumped to the side of your bed. He went in for another stab which you dodged, but it ended up tearing right through your wall.

"Stop messing up my room! You know how many missions I'll have to go on to recoup the costs?!" You growled, grabbing a boa staff you kept for training to defend yourself. Though you used it to block another of Fushiguro's attacks, he sliced it completely in half.

"Damn," you spat, throwing the two pieces of the staff to the side "Yaga's not going to like that..." Without anything else to use around your room, you were vulnerable. He landed another blow on you, this time right through the stomach. Spitting out blood, you couldn't help but to cry out in pain, dropping onto your knees. "Bastard, I was just healed you know?!"

"You've never expanded your combat skills because you thought your cursed technique was enough, didn't you?" The emerald eyed male taunted. "In reality, you're a weak excuse for a special grade. You're useless."

"S-Shut up..." you growled, the sword still lodged in your stomach as it pinned you to the wall. Your feet were dangling as you desperately clung to the sword in your stomach to try to move it. It was to no use, it wouldn't budge. At the end of the day, you truly were useless.

"It would be easier for you to just take a nap."

Those were the last words you heard before everything went black.

DAY 07 - 10:00 AM
SUGURU SATORU AND SHOKO
•jujutsu high•

"A mission? On the weekend?" Satoru rubbed the crust off of his eyes. "Are we really that short staffed?"

"Today's been an exceptionally strange day. Curses have been popping up rather unexpectedly." Yaga sighed out, running his hand through his hair. "First an unknown entity on school grounds, and now the curses..."