DAY 01

DAY 01 — 8:59 AM
FULL CLASS
•jujutsu high•

Your alarm goes off. Sluggishly looking at the time, you realized you probably hit the snooze button one too many times as class was supposed to start at 9 AM. Nonetheless, you didn't care much to be on time. After all, the class was probably learning something you already knew anyways.

You threw your legs over the side of your bed as you pushed yourself up. Your one and only weakness was getting out of bed the morning. At the Kyoto branch you earned the title of "bedbug" just for that simple fact.

It was 9:01 AM at this point. You were already late, so why not take your time? After brushing your teeth, you threw on your customized uniform. It was practically the same as the base female uniform, but with one quick change. Your skirt was replaced with shorts. Though a skirt allowed you more flexibility on the battlefield, it came with the risk of awkward situations if you were sent on joint missions. To remove any potential weakness, shorts were the safest bet.

You left your room around 9:05 AM. You were fully dressed, had all of your textbooks, and albeit a little grouchy for not having enough time to wake up you were ready to start the day. As you walked to class, you were suddenly met with figure on the opposite side of the hall coming from the boys dorm.

 As you walked to class, you were suddenly met with figure on the opposite side of the hall coming from the boys dorm

Satoru Gojo.

Your eye twitched. You see in Kyoto, you never had to worry about seeing people on the way to class. Since you were the only one with a tendency to sleep in a little too long, your walks to class were quite peaceful each morning. In Tokyo, it was different. It seems like Satoru Gojo will be competing with your lateness. That pissed you off.

"Good morning." Satoru muttered his greeting as he looked up at you. He looked at you differently. Hell, actually he was finally looking at you which was a stark change from yesterday's introduction. After immediately recognizing this difference, you couldn't help but feel unsettled.

"Good morning," you mutter back, wiping the crust off of your eyes. And so you both walked into class without exchanging any other words.

"I was warned about your late tendencies, Y/n." Yaga-Sensei muttered, seeing the two enter the class. "Luckily for me, I already adjust the lesson plan to Satoru's late schedule."

You let off a small grunt as you plop down in your seat.

"You won't need your textbooks today," Yaga-Sensei continued with the class. "With the new addition, I thought it would be important to re test how the class operates. I'll be sending you on a mission."

This woke you up. You couldn't care less about lessons, but missions were always fun. They gave you the excuse to let loose and get creative, two of your favourite things to do. It's the small things like this that made you glad you got out of bed this morning.