My parents wanted to...

As we got in, I was happy to see shops and people moving around. 

"Y/n, there's nothing special in this. Why do you look damn excited?" Yeosang asked. 

"I haven't been going to malls or movies, basically outside, past few years. I miss having fun." 

"You'll have fun today," Yeosang said. 

First, we headed to a donut shop and had one. Then we decided to do window shopping. We walked into H&M and looked through the dresses.

"Y/n, you should try this one. You'll look good." Yeosang said, holding a denim crop top in his hand. 

"Yeah....no. No way I'm wearing one." I said. If I did, the bruises on my stomach will be seen. That's why I run away from crop tops and sleeveless shirts.

"Come on. Give it a try." He said.

"I would love to but I don't like crop tops," I said. 

"You don't like crop tops or is there something else?" Wooyoung whispered in my ear. 

My eyes widened as I heard him. He's the only one who knows about the bruises. 

"Just give me a minute," I said and pulled Wooyoung along with me. He was smirking. 

"Don't tell Yeosang. Please. I beg you." I said. 

"Doesn't seem like you're begging." He said. 

"Ugh! What should I do, for you to not tell anyone?" I asked, directly. 

"That's good. From tomorrow, at college, I want you to hang out with me and others." He said. 

"W-what? That's not happening." I said. 

"Fine. Yeos-" I cut him. 

"Shhhh! Fine. I'll hang out with you and others. Are you planning to get revenge on me?" 

"We are your friends. I would never do that," He said. I gave him a death glare. 

"Why did I come out, in the first place?" I shouted at myself. I walked away and joined Yeosang. 

They both headed to the men's section while I was just roaming around. I felt bored and went to call them. 

I was looking for them everywhere and finally found them in the fitting room. They both were trying on clothes and clicking photos. And I was shocked to see what I was seeing. 

Was that Wooyoung? The Wooyoung that has problems with me? Can he smile? I couldn't believe my eyes

They both went back to change. Yeosang came first and we were waiting for Wooyoung. 

Yeosang had a notification pop up. After he read it, he looked at me. I was confused. 

"Y/n, I need to go. I have urgent work. You leave with Wooyoung." He gave me the keys and with that, he left.