Stage one: Friends?

---2 days later---

Within the blink of an eye, two days passed since I discussed things with Hongjoong and Taeyong. I haven't started anything not taken any steps to reach out to Jimin. I don't know what I'm going to do.

"What are you thinking about?" Wooyoung asked as he sat beside me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Wooyoung-ahh~ I have something to ask,"

"What is it? Do you want anything?" I nodded my head.

"How do you approach someone you want to know about?" 

"And who is that person you want to know?" He asked curiously.

"Uh... Just a boy in our college,"

"Mwo?! Are you planning to leave me?" He asked shocked.

"Aniyo! Why would I leave you? I can't let you go nor let anyone take you away from me," He smiled brightly hearing it. 

"So, what do you want with this boy?" 

"He seems to be a quiet person. He doesn't converse with people a lot and seems to be alone. He has a group of friends but doesn't indulge in other activities without them. He sometimes seems dark, like he's hiding something. How do I strike up a convo with a person like this?" 

"You have noticed quite a lot. But why are you asking me? You could ask Yeosang,"

"Did you forget? Yeosang is on some mission with Yunho and Jongho," He made an 'oh'.

"What about Mingi? He's also your friend," I could only think of what happened the last time I met Mingi. Wooyoung doesn't know about it.

I didn't even look at him for these two days. Nor did he come in search of me. I know he must've been embarrassed after that incident.

"I could have but he is also busy with some work. Just tell me what I should do," I said shaking his arm.

"I'm not quite sure but I can tell you in general," I listened to him carefully.

"First, start by introducing yourself and then talk about something like your day-to-day activities. You will have something in common and then the convo will go on its own," I nodded slowly hearing his words. 

He told me a lot more and I found it quite useful. The door soon opened while he kept saying. 

"Y/n, Hongjoong hyung is calling you," San said. I nodded and left for his room. As I entered, I saw him seated with Taeyong. Before he could speak, I spoke.

"I understand you might be mad at me for not doing anything till now. I found a way to approach him. But I need to know where he is now," 

"You are going to do now?" HongJoong asked.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" 

"Nothing. You came at the right time. We called you up to inform you that he is heading to the mall. This is the best chance you can get,"

"Well, that's great. I'll get to work then," Before I could leave, HongJoong called me.

"Don't go along with Wooyoung. Only you, alone," 

"Why would I go with Wooyoung?" I asked like I didn't understand.

"You think I don't see it?" I was surprised.

"Then keep it to yourself. Please don't tell anyone," He relaxed his muscles and smiled saying that he won't tell them. 

"Bye!" I headed to my room and changed.