San and Jongho's Story

---In the evening---

The door opened wide, revealing ATEEZ, Jungkook, Ryujin, Yugyeom, and his friend, except Seonghwa. It made me a tad bit sad.

"Y/n, are you ok?!" Ryujin exclaimed as she embraced me tightly. 

"Ah! It hurts!" She let go of me as I said. 

"Y/n, are you ok? We were worried when we heard the news," Jinyoung asked. 

"I'm doing fine. You guys don't need to worry. And pain is not new to me," The last sentence made everyone go silent. 

"What did the doctor say?" Jungkook asked, changing the topic. 

"She has to wear an arm sling for a while. It'll take some time to heal. And the injury on the rib-" I held his hand immediately making him stop. He looked at me with shock.

"*laughs awkwardly* Can you get me some water, Wooyoung-sshi?" I asked, looking at him. He just nodded his head and brought me a glass of water. I sipped on it slowly. 

"A-are you both together?" Jungkook asked which made me spit the water out like a shower and I coughed. I looked up and saw Mingi's face wet because of what I did.

"Mianhae Mingi-ahh," I said scratching my hair. 

"It's ok. I can wash it off. San can you just take me to the bathroom?" He asked closing his eyes. San guided him to the bathroom. That question was left unanswered. 

"What were you telling me about?" Yunho asked Wooyoung. 

"Ah, that! It was just that I had to take some painkillers for a while, due to the injury," I lied. Wooyoung looked at me with a shocked expression. I shook my head saying not to tell anyone. 

"Then why did we hear rib?" Jongho asked. 

"Ah, that... I was craving some galbi (grilled ribs)," I said, smiling awkwardly. 

"We'll leave you to rest for a while. Take care and we'll visit you later," Yeosang said and they all left after hugging me. As soon as they left, Wooyoung looked at me. 

"Why did you lie?" He asked. 

"They are devasted about this, already. Telling them that I have the rib injury now, wouldn't be the best. Do you want them to keep worrying forever? And I will be alright," She said. 

The bathroom door opened revealing a shocked Mingi and San. Y/n looked at them with shocked eyes. They forgot that they both were still in the washroom. 

"Y-your rib is i-injured?" San asked. 

"Is it v-very s-serious?" Mingi asked. They took their seat next to me. 

"It is not that serious. She just needs to take some medication and stay away from violence," I said. 

"Don't tell anyone about it... please," I begged. 

"We won't. But promise us if anything happens, inform us at least," San asked. 

"I promise I'll inform everything," I said and they smiled. They both joined the others, leaving me and Wooyoung alone. 

He sat next to me, holding my hand. 

"I guess my wishlist is fulfilled," I said. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"I got shot by a bullet," I said and smiled. He stayed silent. 

"Hey, I'm not saying it was your fault. It wasn't your mistake. I don't want to see you worried," I said and he smiled assuring me he was fine.