Back together

---A few days later---

It has been a week almost and I'm stuck at that house forever. But being there, I got pretty close with Hongjoong, which I never thought we'd get along and next was Wooyoung. I don't trust them still. 

I stay with Wooyoung and he was a kind of a get-a-long guy. Maybe this is what Hongjoong meant to say? They seem scary but deep inside they are kids. 

And I can't forget Mingi. He's always been a great support and the kindest of all. 

I was getting ready for college and headed out. I stopped wearing a hoodie. I don't know why but thought it was for the best. I grabbed an apple and started munching on it while I waited for Mingi and Wooyoung. 

They both came together, talking amongst themselves. 

"*clears throat* What are you both mumbling?" I asked. 

"Just work. Come let's go." Mingi said. 

"What about you?" I asked, looking at Wooyoung. 

"I have some work. I'll join you both later." I shrugged and headed out with Mingi. 

I kicked the rocks as we walked. 

"Yeah, how about we get some ice cream?" Mingi asked. 

"Nah! How about a hamburger?" I asked. His eyes glowed. We both ran to the nearest hamburger shop and got ourselves whatever we wanted and dug in. 

It was delicious and wonderful. The best food I ever had. Our hands were so messy and we looked at each other and laughed. 

"Let's go before Wooyoung finds out," Mingi said and we both washed our hands and left from there. 

As we came out of the shop, there stood Wooyoung looking at us with his arms folded. 

"What are you both doing here?" He asked. 

"Nothing. We just came by." I said. 

"Let's get going. It's getting late." Mingi said and we both walked together while Wooyoung came behind us. 

"Do you think he found out?" I asked Mingi. 

"No way!" He said, assured.

"He looks like he knows. Maybe he does?" 

"He doesn't. If he did, he would've told Hongjoong hyung." 

"Why would he say that to him?" I asked, confused. 

"We might get in trouble." He said. 

"I don't get it." 

"You know what job we do and it isn't safe for us to eat out. We don't want to cause trouble for the public. Hope you understood." Wooyoung came behind me, out of the blue, and said. 

"You scared me," I said and hit him. 

"I told you he knew it," I said, looking at Mingi. 

We all reached the campus and got in. I got a few stares from people but I have to continue my work. 

I walked into my class and sat at my usual place, accompanied by Wooyoung. It felt quite weird that he was there in every class of mine. If I ask him, he'd never tell. He'll change the topic or walk away, leaving me clueless. 

During class hours, all I do is sleep. I don't get sleep at night and I end up thinking about my life. I didn't want to tell Wooyoung or Mingi cause they'd be ready to do anything. 

I was sleeping peacefully when Wooyoung started shaking me. 

"Y/n, get up. Look who's our history professor." He said. 

"Yah! Let me sleep for some more time. I'm really tired." I said. 

"Y/n, look." I got up slowly and looked who that person was. It looked like a familiar face. 

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the person clearly and was shocked to see Hongjoong standing there. 

"What is he doing here?" I asked. 

"Hyung is our new history teacher." He said. 

"Why on earth history? I can't tolerate him and his lecture." I said.

"Come on. It'll be fun." 

"History is fun... not even in my dreams," I said and headed back to sleep. 

The class went on while I just slept. Not even a good 10 minutes passed, and Wooyoung started waking me. 

"Y/n, get up." He said and shook me like never before. 

"Ahh! What is your problem?" I asked and looked at a figure standing next to him. I stood up automatically. 

"Sorry, sir," I said. 

"Make sure you are awake and attentive in class, next time," Hongjoong said and left out. 

I sat back down and sighed. 

"I won't leave him once we get home," I whispered under my breath.  

I headed out along with Wooyoung and Mingi joined us by the locker. We headed to the cafeteria and sat by a table with our food. 

"Why would Hongjoong be a history teacher? Couldn't he major in some other subject?" I asked as I started eating. They both laughed. I continued eating while the two boys were discussing something. 

Two other people joined us. It was San and Hongjoong. 

I wasn't too close with San or Jongho or Yunho, as I barely knew them. I talked a few times with Yunho and nothing more than simple stuff. We would just see each other but never really spoke. And in the case of Jongho, he wasn't even seen at the dorm.

They kept talking about something while I just ate my food. This was the first time I ever ate I guess. And it tasted good. 

Soon, Jongho and Yeosang joined the table. I focused on eating than seeing others. 

"Y/n, why aren't you talking?" Hongjoong asked. 

"Cause I don't know what you all are talking about," I said and got up. 

But I got stopped by Wooyoung. 

"You stay, we'll leave." He said and they all got up except Yeosang and they all left.

"Really? I'm not ready for this." I said and was about to leave but he stopped me. 

"I'm sorry Y/n. I never meant it. I didn't want to make you feel hurt. I was worried about hyung that I shouted at you. I should've told you about it instead of saying stuff. I never really meant to hurt you. I'm sorry." 

I hugged him without saying anything. I could say he was surprised. 

"I could've been mad at you for a long time, but you were the first to care for me, the first to be my friend, and the first person who was close to me." As he heard it, he wrapped his arms around me and we hugged each other. 

I guess everything was settled between us. We were back together as friends. The bell rang making us startle and we headed back to our classes.