Not again!

I was on my way back to class. Without my knowledge, a small smile grew on my face. I was feeling very happy inside. 

I reached my locker and grabbed my books. As I closed the locker door, a familiar girl walked past me. I remembered something and walked over to her to talk about it. 

"Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt you guys, but can I talk with you." I asked looking at the girl with bangs. She nodded and we moved away from her group. 

"Don't get the wrong idea, but... do you have a partner for the farewell?" I asked. 

"No, I don't." She replied. 

"Well, that makes my job easier. Jeon Jungkook wants to ask you out for farewell but he's kind of shy and worried he might mess this up... so here I am, covering in for him. All you have to say is yes or no... to him. He'll be at the class." I said and she smiled at me and walked away. 

"Y/n!" I heard Ryujin call me over. I hurried to her and we got to our class. 

"So, what did he say?" She asked, eagerly. Before I was about to say it, she stopped me. 

"Wait. Let me guess... take your time, your decisions matter and stuff?" 

"You talk like you were watching it live." 

"So that's what happened!" She exclaimed. I nodded my head. 

The teacher soon came in but Ryujin and I never paid attention to him and continued talking. 

"Y/n! Ryujin!" He shouted. We stopped giggling and stood up immediately. 

"What do you both do in every class?" He asked, anger gushing all over him. 

"Sir-" He cut Ryujin before she could tell anything. 

"Geuman! All you do is laugh and talk in between classes. Your grades also going low. Care to study a bit at least?" He shouted. 

"Sorry, sir." We both said. 

"Meet me before leaving." He said and we sat down. 

---two more classes later---

All the classes got over and we packed our stuff. 

"Y/n, come fast! He'll kill us, if late." Ryujin shouted. I hurriedly kept in everything and joined her. We both walked to his cabin and knocked on it. 

"Come in." He said. We got in and stood in front of him. 

"Seat yourselves." 

"It's ok sir." We said. He stood up and walked toward us and leaned on the table.

"Both of your marks are going down. Are you concentrating in class? Is there any disturbance?" He asked as he placed his hand on our shoulder.

"No sir." We said and tried taking his hand off our shoulder but his grip became tighter. 

"In this world, marks are all that matters. What if I give you full marks by asking for a favor?" 

"We are good sir," I said.

"Come on. All you both need to do is just cooperate a little." He said and smirked. 

"We are good, let's leave," Ryujin said and held my hand. Before we could reach the door, he pulled Ryujin and pushed her to the wall. I was taken aback by his sudden action.

Before he could hurt her, I pushed him away. I hugged Ryujin immediately and asked her if she was ok. She started crying. 

The teacher suddenly pushed Ryujin away and she hit her head on the wooden cupboard. He pulled me and pinned my hands to the wall.