T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Tuesday was another hero lesson with Aizawa, but the class was buzzing with rumours that Katsuki hadn't heard of yet. 

"Alright; fine. Shut up" Aizawa huffed, "Yes we are going on a trip" Katsuki's breath caught in his throat as he remembered what'd happened the last few times. He couldn't seem to restart his breathing. Clenching his fist and pulling at his sleeve. He smelt coffee and looked up. Aizawa was there, a nonchalaunt look as he sat on Katsuki's desk. It was subtle way of being there for him and Katsuki appreciated it, taking bigger, more normal breaths to the rhythm of the man's own breathing

"It's not like the past ones," the man continued, not even looking at Katsuki as to not draw attention to him. "It's more of a relaxation thing. You all have worked hard and deserve a break to destress and unwind"

"But Sir! Shouldn't we be training?" Iida countered, annoying as ever. Katsuki scoffed, ignoring the clawing need to hide under his desk. He was fine. His breath hitching was normal. 

"Iida, you are teenagers. Not adults, not pro heroes, and definitely not prepared for everything you've all gone through. It's not just you guys, though, the school in total is taking trips. General studies and support are going. Our class is scheduled to go with a general Studies class from Friday to Monday to a resort that we've managed to book. During that time, there will be no training, so if you wanna train, this week is the time. Got it?"

"So..." Katsuki started, everyone's eyes turned to him, "Fuck 're we tellin' our parents?"

"The school has that handled," Aizawa turned to look around the room, "But if you so wish, you can contact your guardians to confirm with them" Nods returned to him. Katsuki's chest tightened and his pupils shrunk as he shivered. Two weekends away from his house. He was really gonna be hurt when he went home. Aizawa seemed to notice that something was wrong so he put a hand on the ash blonde's head. 

Hazelnut coffee. Something that Katsuki was beginning to associate with safety. If Aizawa ever ever stopped drinking that flavor, Katsuki wasn't sure what he'd do. 

"Do you wanna know who's in the joining class?" He asked the class, voice so kind that Katsuki was forced to relax. 

"Sure" He answered with them. Aizawa went back to his desk to grab a stack of papers, He passed a stack to each row so everyone could see. 

"These kids are not becoming heroes and you may never see them again, but you guys better at least be kind to them. At the top of the paper is the listed date of the trip. It's next month, but we're telling you ahead of time. Plan accordingly" Katsuki was shocked. These kids were mostly the kids he knew from Block 16. Probably a few from the neighboring blocks too y the gasp he heard from Mineta. 

"Did you pull some fucking strings or something?" he muttered. 

"Or something" his teacher returned with a look in his eyes that screamed 'I did something'. Katsuki rolled his eyes, folding the paper into half of a ninja star. He only had one so he left it at that. Another paper was placed on his desk and he looked up. Mineta stood there.

"I don't need this, you can use it" Katsuki nodded and began folding it. Mineta stayed there, leaning on his desk and watching. Katsuki let him. 

"Purote?" the short teen whispered after a minute.

"Nhm?" He didn't look up.

"How d'you know the Bats?" 

"Uh... 'S a really long fucking story"

"Could you tell me sometime?"

"..I guess" The four pointed star was finished. It was about the size of his hand, a tad bigger. Katsuki looked around for a target and smirked before scribbling down a neat 'Catch this' down on both sides. Mineta caught sight of his smirk and stepped to the side, crouching slightly. Katsuki expertly threw it at Mina, who didn't notice it until it hit her. Everyone who'd seen it happen laughed, Katsuki even saw Aizawa's eyes crinkle for a moment behind his scarf. Mina glared at him and attempted to throw it back but ended up hitting Hagakure, who let out a loud squeak, not having expected that. Kirishima fell out of his chair laughing. 

I'm 'na try and do some origami with one hand, I'll let y'all know how it goes

Word Count: 725

((Grammar and Spelling fixed))