cartoonish kidnapping part 3

You are in class math class not saying your dumb but you can't do algebra yet they have separate classes for math and algebra and the other kids who are better in math like you can't seem to envy the algebra kids because there work is hard and their grades leave the stain of failing grades for the entire school to see. This math class is your last class of the day and you grab your keys and head home.
__
Once home you shower and Oder a meal off a app that has many restaurants with five star reviews.
Once the food arrives you pay the girl for the food and eat lay out the outfit you plan to wear to school the next day and put the pjs you had planned to wear on siting on the couch you think about your parents and how much you miss them. You shake the feeling by turning on the tv to cartoons yet again. " Julius the cat" turned on and you watched him dance on screen a small box at the bottom of the screen for dialog appears reading this one creepy sentence.
" your the mouse". And nothing more his smile becoming more disoriented and then suddenly he melts into a skinny tall creepy smiling cat with what seemed to be blood on him

 And nothing more his smile becoming more disoriented and then suddenly he melts into a skinny tall creepy smiling cat with what seemed to be blood on him

The screen behind him black. And his eyes beady yet blood shot red and all of a sudden he looks directly into my eyes smirks opens his mouth and before I know what's happening his hands slither through my tv screen snake across the floor and shoot up from off the floor to wrap and twist around my body and then he lets me go surprisingly enough it goes absolutely still and deathly quiet he stares at me through the screen and I look at him unfazed by what happened barely able to feel emotionally equipped to anything anymore I sit there thinking about the ways he could possibly kill me oh only the possibilities is unlimited to him because he comes from a magical mystical cartoon fantasy world where regular creatures such as me my self a boring human being couldn't have anything in common with him a real life in my was some what bright living room now made completely dark living room a actual cartoon beast.

At first he looked at me for a reaction and no please don't expect him not to talk because gosh he talks an awful lot for something who wants to  try to kill me.

He stares then not so shockingly... he moves he climbs out the flat screen tv slithers across the room until he is right in front of me and even though he's out of the tv a large cartoon cat who is able to kill me at anytime he desires To do so. Something tells me to not be afraid of him. He's by now smiling bigger then huge and huger then biggest. Then he sits like a cat on a rail or a window seal looking at me silent until he gets up and asks why I won't speak. " why so quiet huh cutie pie I'm sure you have so many questions on why I could be here".  I just whisper in a silent reply of " I don't know". Maybe it was because I was amazed... maybe it was because I was shocked or maybe it was because you love danger and cartoons so much you reach your hand out to pet him. He then moves suddenly jerks his head back and hissing he jumps back. Then realizing for what seems like after 16 minutes of him being in your house you realize that he is dangerous and you should be freaking out but you still stay calm.

All of a sudden out of nowhere you blackout falling asleep in the dark but before completely falling asleep you feel your self being carried to somewhere. And you accept this not sure if it's now the angel of death carrying you to the gates of heaven which will open and allow you to be with your parents again.