Who said anything about a cartoon cat part two

Cc pov: I get up and remove my self from the closet in the hallway right outside her bedroom door. Now we cartoons have something special we can do actually anyone can do it if they really tried it's called trick of perspective. And the other is hiding in plain sight. Simple as me a cartoon cat hiding in the hallway closet looking directly into Julia's ( y/n )  eyes as she looks at me directly into my eyes. You gotta learn to play the game. And I'll explain the simple rules to a simple game we all live to play.
Hiding in plain sight is easy but hard at the same time. You gotta know what to say and what not to say how to do what to do and how not to do what not to do. Where to be and how to get there. See think about it. There are so much people Murdering and murderers out there and the ones who are dumb to the game get caught and locked up. But then there's the ones who are smart and have been playing the game for so long they seem impossible to catch. That's the beauty of hiding in plain sight. You can walk right up to a murder and not even know they could even be your bestie or boyfriend maybe even mom or dad. Teacher or coworker you would never know. Well unless they are the dumb type who can't get themselves or their heads into the game. Think about it. Now it's different for us cartoons we hide in plain sight. All the obnoxious obvious spots to hide in. You find us in think about it. All the funny cartoons you watch we hide in obvious spots to make it simple and fun to watch while you all scream and laugh and get excited about the same old things.
But yet each time it's different.

As I look around her bedroom I go back out into the dining room to get a broom to put against the door knob To keep her locked in. As I search and snoop around her room I notice her phone on the bed.... And well as they say curiosity don't kill this cat. I pick up her phone and enter her password which is ( you choose anything ) and I finally get it open. When I go into her history I blush flattered of course she seems to be interested in me. Good thing too because I'm definitely interested in her listening to her sing relaxes me makes me feel like I don't have to be so tensed up like I normally am. Looking back to the history I see " Julius the cat turned into a monster?". And " who is Julius who is cartoon cat?". Oh don't worry sweetie you have only had a 16 minute interaction with me I'll give you the golden pass of being more then just acquainted with me. I'm going to kidnap her and make her into a cartoon cat like me so I'll have a girlfriend. But for me saying it is almost, just about almost as easy as doing it I just need the right materials for doing so at the moment.
I figured I'd be better off grabbing her and tossing her into the tv with me making it 50x better for me and maybe even for her.